Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are moms raising an autistic child or children. We also have a mom that is learning about us, our children, and autism. We share our opinions about products and information regarding resources that may be beneficial for adults and children with Autism. We do posts directed just at mom, because we all know from experience that there are times when the best thing we can do for our child(ren) is to take care of ourselves.
17 comments:
I hate going through tunnels! I don't like the darkness, lol.
Yikes! Tunnels make me sick! I have to close my eyes when hubby drives through them.
kinda a creepy tunnel!
Hmm, looks a bit scary!
I love tunnel pictures. I hate being in the tunnels but I love the pictures because they are so unique!
On our recent trip to TN we had to go through a tunnel to get to and from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and my son LOVED it...he cried every time he tunnel ended.
Happy WW!
It is so dark in there. My two year old doesn't like tunnel right now. He only wants to go over bridges.
I hate driving through tunnels lol
I love tunnels. when I was a kid we drove through the ocean and bays in tunnel, that really impressed me.
My WW link for you
We play the game where if you hold your breath for the whole tunnel you get a wish...my husband always gets it (that's what I get for marrying a brass player).
That tunnel does look a little ominous though!
Yeah, not exactly the tunnel of love. Looks cool though!
Cool pics! Happy WW!
I love tunnels. SO do my kids. Lucky for them we have to drive through one every day.
i would do a tunnel over huge bridges.
LOL. My son loves tunnels and would have been thrilled!
Virginia
http://ladyvdzine.com/2010/06/15/wordless-wednesday-time-to-brush-your-teeth/
i hate tunnels and bridges!
My son LOVES going through tunnels. That one has a bit of an ominous look to it though!
Post a Comment