I'm Going to BlogHer '10

Thursday, September 10, 2009


Yeah! I'm going to BlogHer '10. Thanks to Jones Dairy Farm and Pediatric Safety, I was able to purchase my event ticket and pay to reserve a hotel room for my stay. BlogHer '10 will be held at the Hilton New York, on August 6 and August 7, 2010. I have reserved a room for check in on the 5th and check out on the 8th. Since I will be flying in, I didn't want to miss one moment of the event. Check in is at 3:00PM, so arriving on the 5th was the best choice. I'll be checking out early on the 8th and flying home.

One night of my hotel stay is paid for. The room is reserved for the stay, but I will still need to raise the rest of my hotel stay via sponsors. I will also need to have cab fair from and to the airport. Then there is the food and drinks during my stay. I have some time to raise the money. I am thrilled that Jones Dairy Farm and Pediatric Safety made it possible for me to get a room at the same hotel as the event before they were all booked and an event ticket before they were sold out.

I am still looking for more sponsors and welcome any amount. I am happy to work out arrangements for promoting my sponsors here on my site and at the event. If you are looking for a blogger to sponsor for BlogHer '10, please consider me. You can contact me via email at tammy@learningfelt.com for more information. Thank you.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4