Fun With Painting

Monday, August 3, 2009


This week's Blog Hop is your favorite quote, spiritual passage , life lesson, saying, PHOTO or encouraging thought. I picked this picture because it took so long to get my son to paint. He has poor fine motor skills and his hands and fingers are super sensitive. For the longest time it was torture for him to sit and paint. This was the first time I saw him painting with a smile on his face. (not in this picture, but trust me, he was smiling just before I took the picture). He was having fun.


MckLinky Blog Hop

10 comments:

Sneaker Teacher said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I have a master's in special education and I will definitely follow your blog as I am always interested to learn more about disabilities especially from parents. I always strive to be the best teacher I can for children with all kinds of needs.

Jean Stockdale said...

What a precious moment you captured with your camera. May he continue to stun you with his progress. Blessings. Thanks for sharing.

Jean Stockdale

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

That was wonderful...Thanks for the encouragement.....I enjoyed your blog....Great post...

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

A great photo that is perfect to symbolize encouragement!

What an awesome painter! I love and do art and love to see your little guy so focused and into his art :o)

Here's to many, many more happy paintings!

Blessings & Aloha!

(please leave a comment on my post, if you happen to come by, so that I know you were there).

Stacie said...

Fantastic picture! I love when they do something new. It took Dakota forever to paint with his fingers as he didn't like to be dirty or have squishy, slimy stuff on his fingers.

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4