Leverage on TNT

Saturday, July 11, 2009


Next week, Wednesday July 15 at 9 PM ET/PT, Leverage returns for it’s second season. Have you noticed that TNT has come out with some great shows? I love The Closer and Raising the Bar. I was sent an advance copy of the first episode of Leverage’s second season. I had not watched it before, but I am hooked on it now. All it took was one episode.

After watching it, I did catch a repeat of one of the first season’s episodes. It was great, too. If you haven’t had a chance to watch this show, I highly recommend that you set your television for TNT on Wednesday. I love the five characters in this show. Timothy Hutton plays the mastermind in an ensemble of thieves with special abilities. His character, Nate Ford, is quick to remind the others that he is not a thief.

The other actors in the show are Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge. Their characters have fun with each, teasing and joking around like a family. Each one has their own special skill set and had gotten used to employing them to help innocents in last season’s episodes.

The first episode of Leverage’s second season was fun to watch. I enjoyed the interaction between all the characters. If, like me, you missed the first season, don’t worry. This episode gives you the basic information on the characters and is easy to follow. They are modern day Robinhoods, righters of wrongs, thieves with heart. Except, Nate Ford. He is a former insurance investigator that wants to bring down the kind of corruption that led to his son’s death. Did I mention that during the first season, he was an alcoholic and now is trying to remain sober? If you can’t stay up and watch Leverage on Wednesday, July 15 at 9 PM ET/PT, I recommend setting your DVR. This show is great.

1 comments:

Stacie said...

Sounds like an interesting show! Always looking for new shows to watch.

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4