
I found several that I really liked. The first is the Turquoise Strappy Gladiator Thong Flat Sandals. I know, they are not boots. As much as I love boots, I can’t wear them all the time. Turquoise is one of my favorite colors. I like the ankle strap on this pair and the decorative beads. These sandals are perfect for showing off a really good pedicure. This pair is not on sale, but the regular price of $13.99 is great

Another favorite is the White Soft Faux Leather Zipper Heel Boot. What can I say? I saw them and it was love at first site. They are regularly $54.99 and are on sale for $19.99. This is not a pair that I could wear everyday. I would have to save them for special occasions. I did find a pair that I liked that are perfect for everyday, especially during the summer. They are the Pink Colorblock Cage Peep Toe Ankle Peep Heel. It’s a long name for a cool pair of summer time boots. They are listed for $38.00.

If you are looking for some great shoes for the summer, go over and check out AMI Clubwear. They have a big variety of sandals for the summer to choose from. They also have a large amount of shoes on sale. I think I will get myself the boots.

0 comments:
Post a Comment