
“Sambucol® with natural black elderberry is trusted by millions of people worldwide. It is the original black elderberry dietary supplement developed by a virologist and researched and tested in published clinical trials showing it to help support the immune system. Sambucol® black elderberry extract is recommended by numerous nationally-recognized health experts, including Andrew Weil, M.D., in his popular book, Natural Health, Natural Medicine (Houghton Mifflin, 1995), to be taken if you get the flu. The brand is unique in that it is the only black elderberry extract used in published clinical trials and is manufactured using a proprietary method of extraction: Sambucol’s unique formulation and extraction process preserves and maximizes the naturally-occurring health benefits of the berry. A potent antioxidant, black elderberries have been used to traditionally combat illness since ancient times and have twice the natural antioxidant capacity of blueberries and almost twice that of cranberries.” Quote from their product fact sheet.
If you have been following my blog, you know I use nutritional supplements with my son. I had him on a probiotic, but it became too expensive to continue. I switched him to Elderberry. His immune system had improved a great deal on the probiotic, and since switching to the Elderberry supplement, he has continued to be healthier than he used to be. He is not getting sick all the time and his allergies have improved a great deal. He made it through the worse part of the year for his allergies, pollen season, without having to go to the doctor.
Sambucol has a line of black elderberry supplements for kids and adults. My kids like the tablets, which dissolve in your mouth and have a grape flavor to them. The liquid form is easy to swallow. To me, it tastes like juice. There are no drugs in this product, alcohol free and is a dietary supplement specifically for improving your immune system. When my daughter’s doctor found out that I had my son on it, he told me to use it with my daughter. At the time, she was having trouble with her allergies. Since she has been taking this, her allergies have improved, too. You can purchase the Sambucol products at your local pharmacy or drug store.
I am happy that Sambucol is providing a gift set to the winner of this giveaway. Here is what you will get:
The "Immune Boosting Gift Set" from Sambucol will include the following (total value $45):
• Sambucol® Original Formula - $14.99 for 4 ounce bottle
• Sambucol® For Kids 2yrs-12yrs. - $14.99 for 4 ounce bottle.
• Sambucol® Original Formula Chewable Tablets - $14.99 for 30 tablets
This Giveaway will run from May 30, 2009 to June 12, 2009. The winners will be announced on June 13, 2009. This giveaway is for USA only. Below are rules for entering this giveaway. Good luck.
• MAIN RULE – Leave a comment telling me who you would give this to(or if you are going to keep it for yourself. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count) This gives you one entry.
For additional entries, you can do any or all of the following:
• 1 Extra Entry - Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Favorite AutismLearningFelt on Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Twitter this giveaway and leave your twitter name in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog let me know in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Put my blog button on your site and let me know in a separate comment
• 2 Extra Entries - Write a post on your blog linking to my blog, and let me know in a separate comment

83 comments:
I would keep it for myself! With fve kiddos running around, this would come in handy.
I have your button on my blog
following
I would keep this for our family!
I have 3 children so I would give it to them, their health is important and btw my oldest son who is 13 years old is mildly affected with autism/aspergers.
I would keep it for myself and my three little ones. :)
I'm now following your blog. :)
Tweeted about this giveaway with a link (@MagicDandelions)
My son Matthew turns 13 one month from today, never tried supplements before and this might be useful with the melt in your mouth or liquid format.
I would also try with my other son who is 14.
I would use this for my son mainly. He has Autism/SID. I have to admit I may try this product for myself as well. With a 1 yr old and a special needs 2 yr old, I could use this as well!
my guys and i have been taking the chewable tablets - love them!
I would keep it for me, and the family. We can always use an immune boost!
I would keep it for my family...we could use the help!
bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com
My family and I would love this, it sounds like a great product!
tuesdayef (at) aol dot com
I would give my mother the products. She is currently getting treatment from having breast cancer. So I hope they will make her feel better!
I would give this to my mother.
I would use it myself for my allergies which are bad right now!
frogz60@hotmail.com
I would keep this for myself.
my kiddos
I would like to try this to see if it would help us keep from getting sick.
Single working mom with two special-needs teenage girls....I'm saving it for me.
My landlady is raising her two Grandcildren- and she's always under the weather- I would give this gift to her, the poor woman needs it.
writer61@yahoo.com
The regular is for my family. The kid's is for my cousins. The tablets is to be split up in the many purses in the family as needed. I will try to take care of all of the family. thank you for that chance.
Tweeted
TES283
http://twitter.com/TES283/status/2009305751
Follow blog
tes283
I would keep it myself. We need a lot of immune boosting around here!
i would keep this...i keep getting pyroderma (bad skin breakdown that they think is an autoimmune problem). it takes forever to heal and generally requires shots to the wound (ouch). if i could keep this from ever happening again, i would be such a happy camper!!!
This would be something the family could use. :)
lilacbutterfly [at] earthlink.net
I would give this to my kids. I'm always in favor of a little immune boosting!
katiekarr at gmail dot com
Ooh, I think I'd keep this one. With a little one in daycare anything to boost the immune system is good :D
I'd keep it for my family. I've used Elderberry for years and complete feel that it has kept me from getting sick and having overall good health.
I would use this myself, I get sick alot
I would keep this for our family.It has been abad year for us as far as illness goes.
I would keep it for our family! It sounds great!
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
pdxbabysigns at gmail dot com
id use it!
jaimgurl85@aol.com
I would love to win this and I would keep this for myself. With 3 children this would be wonderful. Thank you for the chance
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net
This sounds like a great product for my young grandson! Thanks for such a healthy giveaway!
hi_joan_elliott(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have 3 children and I am also a breast cancer survivor, so we could all use this! I would love to try this!
Mel
mkjacquot@gmail.com
We are "senior citizens" with accomponing aches and pains and if eating something tasty has any curative effects, so much the better.
I would like to have this available in my house when needed!
I would keep this at our house for when colds and flu strike. With 4 little ones, you know we need it.
ldsmom2201 at yahoo dot com
http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
http://homeschoolunitstudies.blogspot.com
I would keep this for my son. He is always getting sick and has horrible allergies. I would really like to give this a try for him. It breaks my heart to see him sick.
I follow your blog.
I would use this for myself and share it with my family as well.
I have always been extremely interested in natural remedies and ways to boost immune health and remember reading about Elderberry and hearing about it..would love to try this out!
Angelrose752(at)aol(dot)com
I would keep it for myself.
i'd keep this for me and my husband!
I'd like to try Sambucol for Kids. My daughter is exposed to a lot of germs here in the city.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
I would keep it for myself, my son and my parents--we all live together. My mom has diabetes and i'm sure she would benefit from taking elderberry as she can't take any commercial medicines.
I will tweet this on Twitter. My twitter name is lynessence.
I would keep this for myself and my family. Our immune system need all the help it can get - I'm a RN, hubby's an EMT, and kids in daycare? We are always carrying around "bugs"!
I would use this for myself and give the children's to my niece! Thanks for a great giveaway!
luckymegs1981 AT yahoo DOT com
linked ur blog on my facebook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1181336092&ref=profile
I would keep this for myself I have been wanting to try it.
:) Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! :)
I would keep it for myself. We family needs this.
Thanks
charisscharity [at] yahoo [dot] com
I tweeted.(ccboobooy)
http://twitter.com/ccboobooy/status/2110558161
Myself since my allergies are all out of whack. The sniffling and sneezing has me awaiting the last day of spring.
blogged about giveaway at idolatoz.blogspot.com
I would keep it for myself!
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
I would keep it for myself and have my family use it!
lukeandbryn@gmail.com
I love this product took to Italy with me and got rid of my cold within 3 days...I now use it every day as a preventive measure...Taste Yummy!
Will post url on my twitter miseenplacechef
I would like to try this because I think my oldest (PDD-NOS) may also have seasonal allergies or he may have viral issues. We are unsure right now
Christina - xristya@rock.com - I would keep this for myself! Thanks for the chance to win the giveaway!
If I won, I would give this to my mom. She has lupus and cancer, so her immune system needs all the extra help it can get.
to my hubby who is always sick
I'd like to use it, between myself and my husband.
electricisland(at)gmail.com
tweet... Twitter,id- electricisland
Following your blog. electricisland[at]gmail.com
I'd give it to my dad and mom.
finegal50 [at] sbcglobal.net
would keep it for my family ty.
vivianbl@olg.com
i'd use this myself, need all the help i can get - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
i would keep this for my son :)
following your blog as klp1965
kathy pease
I keep it for my family :)
renee
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
I would keep this for myself because of having small children around.
cweller75@gmail.com
my mom. nice prize.
follower
I would keep it for my family :)
I would give this to my grandson and his family. His son gets sick very easily and this would help.
I would use this for my little ones and myself too! Thanks!
lmarston AT yahoo DOT com
I tweeted. MamandeEDS. Thanks!
lmarston AT yahoo DOT com
Hello!!! www.autismlearningfelt.com is one of the most excellent resourceful websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. www.autismlearningfelt.com rocks!
Post a Comment