Purex Complete 3-in1 Laundry Sheets Review

Monday, May 18, 2009

Purex has come out with a great new product that makes doing laundry easier. It is the Purex complete 3-in-1 laundry sheets. One sheet acts as your laundry detergent and fabric softer. It cleans your clothes, softens them and reduces static cling. If they are not on your grocery store shelf now, they will be soon.

The 3-in-1 sheets are affordable to purchase. The 20 sheet Starter Kit (which includes a dispenser) is $7.49 and the 24 sheet Refill Pack is $5.99. Each sheet cleans your clothes and goes directly in to the dryer afterwards in place of your fabric softener. Now when you buy your detergent, you don’t have to worry about whether or not you need to buy more fabric softener.

The Purex 3-in-1 sheets do what they say. I have done several loads of laundry (I have 2 kids) and they have all come out clean, soft and static free. My favorite part about using theses sheets is that I don’t find my old fabric softener attached to my kids after they are dressed. Before the Purex 3-in-1, I would get my clothes out of the dryer, fold them and end up with an empty dryer. Where did my fabric softener go? I always knew it would show up later. It would be on someone’s shirt, pants or attached to a washcloth.








Here are my before and after pictures of one of my son’s shirts. I have a hard time with stains on his collars. Definitely an improvement. This product gets a thumbs up from me.











0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4