
I found this product on ChicExecs and thought it would be nice to share. I don't have one (I don't have an umbrella on my patio table, so I don't need one), but there are a lot of people who do. I think this is a cool idea. If you have a Funcover already, let me know what you think in the comments. If, like me, you don't, leave a comment and let me know if it is something you would like to have, or not have, and why.
Funcovers for your outdoor umbrella. It's a different way to change the look of your patio without spending a lot of money. I also noticed on their site that they even have one for the Fourth of July.
1 comments:
You were ahead of me in roll call over at SITS. What a great idea this is if you don't have a covered patio. We have an extension off the back of our covered lanai that I was thinking of putting a table on, but haven't decided yet. This is a great idea though!
Post a Comment