
I just found out that I can not have two Mr Linky running at the same time. Therefore, I am not going to do a Family Day Sunday Mr. Linky. I'm sorry.
Let me tell you about my wonderful morning. First thing, my daughter comes into my room and wakes me up. Yeah! I love being woken up from a great dream. I stumble out of bed, get my son to the bathroom. If I don't send him straight to the bathroom when he starts to wake up, I end up having to wash all of his bedding. The dog wants out, so I grab hold of his collar and go to put him on his line. I am still half asleep at this point. He gets away. I tried, but I could not keep hold of his collar.
This starts an hour long excursion of my hubby and I trying to track him down and get him back home. Sandy(my dog) would not go to my hubby no matter what tricks he tried. Finally, I tracked him down using the car. He was, of course, at his favorite place. The house down the street with his friend. Sandy would not come to me. He ran across the street, into the tall, wet grass. I followed in the car. He finally ran to our house, right up to my daughter. I drive up and park the car. My daughter starts crying because she wanted to come with me. The dog is wet and stinky.
My hubby gave her a bath and now she smells like wet dog. She is a happy, but tired, dog. I don't know what we will do today, but I hope it does not include another round of chase with the dog.

0 comments:
Post a Comment