Gauntlet Book Giveaway Closed
Monday, March 2, 2009
There will be five lucky winners for this giveaway. My review for the book was posted last week. There will be one book per winner. Good Luck!
This Giveaway will run from March 2, 2009 to March 6, 2009. The winners will be announced on March 7, 2009. Below are rules for entering this giveaway. Good luck.
• MAIN RULE – Leave a comment telling me why you would love to win this book. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
• 1 Extra Entry - Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Favorite AutismLearningFelt on Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Twitter this giveaway and leave your twitter name in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog let me know in a separate comment
• 2 Extra Entries - Write a post on your blog linking to my blog, and let me know in a separate comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

61 comments:
HI, I Love reading books and since you are a fan of Sandra Brown and Nora Roberts, and you have given a favourable opinion on 'Gauntlet', I would like to win this book. I have a book review blog too ..I am sending you the link if you are interested.
http://www.mybooksi.blogspot.com
I have also started following your blog and am your 90th follower!!!
I like to read a variety of books.
I enjoy reading.
would love to read and educate myself a bit more and pass it on so others are able to read
I would love to win this book for my husband, because he is a wonderful husband and father for this family of five. I don't have the money to buy him things, other than a gift on his birthday, so it would be lovely to present him with this as a token of my love.
Alicia Webster
5webs@comcast.net
Sounds like an imfortative book
i love to read
This is the type of book that gets GREAT use. I read, my husband reads it, then usually my mother/father and even sometimes my mother-in-law. Action and adventure go far in our family.
rmc1ra(at)aol(dot)com
after being in the navy i automatically look for books about ships or subs..this one looks good..
ppoverboard(at)aol(dot)com
I would like this book because I'm broke, unemployed and have nothing but time to read.
love to win this because i loved the review
I am also unemployed, would love to win this book. Looks like a great read.
StarrG
starr_greenwell@comcast.net
the book sounds interesting con5459(at)gmail(dot)com
I love mystery books. Two authors that I really enjoy are Karen Robards and Sandra Brown. This giveaway is right up my alley. Good luck to me!
clenna(at)aol(dot)com
This sounds really different then most books I've read and it sounds interesting since the main character has autism which I'm always interested in learning more about. Thanks for the chance to read this book.
unforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail DOT com
I would love to read this.
meredycat*lycos*com
Follower.
meredycat*lycos*com
I would love to read this book. I enjoy reading and I happen to be Autistic, so it would be a great fit!
autielady[at]live.com
I would love to win a copy of this. It looks like it would be a great thriller that would keep me reading until the end of the book.
Thanks!
1bmore @ gmail . com
looks good thanks
Sounds like a good read.
my daughter & I love to read and my daughter is still trying to decide what to do with her life but has started working with younger teens who have autism and other 'conditions'... (I really hate using that term but it does cover alot even if it's slightly offensive...) I would love the chance to read this book
I would like to win this book because it sounds intriguing!
smchester at gmail dot com
I love to read. From reading the review the book sounds really interesting.
This book sounds great! Especially after your favorable review. Please enter me :)
Thanks for the giveaway.
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
read all the time need new books to read this looks good
i love to read and this sounds good.
I love thrillers, and this looks really thrilling! Thanks!
I love to read. This sounds like an interesting read. Thanks.
Sounds like a great book. Great contest.
I would love to win this book because it has been a long cold snowy winter here and I NEED some new reading material. Your review of this book was good and it looks interesting. Thanks.
I love reading books from different authors.
great win for me
I read the review of it and it seems right up my alley. I could use a new book
jason@allworldautomotive.com
I love find new books to read.....
Looking forward to reading this book.
Justgot done reading your review.
Would love to get a chance to win this book! Looks like a good read.
jen62728@aol.com
blogged about your contest here
http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/
jen62728@aol.com
Extra entry #2
blogged about your contest here
http://mommyjen99.blogspot.com/
jen62728@aol.com
I would love the chance to win, thanks.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net
I love a good read, so I would love to win this contest!
freebloggiveaway at gmail
blogged
http://freebloggiveaways.com/2009/03/05/win-gauntlet-by-richard-aaron/
freebloggiveaway at gmail
blogged - 2
http://freebloggiveaways.com/2009/03/05/win-gauntlet-by-richard-aaron/
freebloggiveaway at gmail
tweeted
http://twitter.com/BlogGiveaways
freebloggiveaway at gmail
For my niece Hannah!
theyyyguy@yahoo.com
I'm an avid reader and am always looking for something new to read! I loved your review of it, and it sounds right up my alley! I think this would be another "can't put down" book.
I would love to win this book because my sister-in-law says it's good and I highly respect her taste in books. Thanks for the chance to win!
I'm a follower! Thanks again!
I've always loved to read & read a variety of books. I'd love to try this one.
jwright (at) iowatelecom (dot) net
The book sounds interesting. Thank you.
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
would love to win.
Looks like a great book! Thanks for the giveaway!
i have a long subway ride to and from work so i'm always looking for a good book!
I've read other Sandra Brown books and am an avid reader. I'd love to win this so that when I have my evening downtime curling up with a good book is one of my favorite things to do.
I would like to win this because I love to read so a book would be a fun win.
Tweet http://twitter.com/dlb1980/status/1290398990
this looks like a good suspense novel. thanks for the entry
I would love to win this book because it sounds like a good action and suspense read. garrettsambo@aol.com
Would like to win because reading unlocks the Mind, ty. bbrrterrace(at)hotmail.com
I would love to win this book because it sounds very interesting!
Post a Comment