Gauntlet Book Giveaway Winner

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The winners of this giveaway are:
Swapna, Susan1215, tawnda, Lori1317, and CanAmBlond. You all have 24 hours to email me your mailing info or I will have to start picking new winners. Thanks and Congratulations!! tammy@learningfelt.com
Susan1215 and Lori1317 did not contact me, so I had to pick two new winners. They are Giveaway Goddess and rmc1ra. Congratulations! Same rule applys, 24 hours to contact me with your mailing information.

5 comments:

Swapna said...

Thank you sooo much Tammy.... I am so thrilled !!! Am sending you the e-mail ASAP

Anonymous said...

It's a HUGE thrill to win something...thanks so much!!

tawndam said...

whoa... FedEx just dropped off Gauntlet... It is signed by the author! Thank you SO much!

CanAmBlond said...

Ack, I'm so sorry I didn't post to thank you until now. Kinda new to posting on blogs, and haven't updated my own blog in awhile. I didn't even see this post, just responded to your email, then found this in Google reader. Anyway, thank you very much for "The Gauntlet"! I finished reading it and totally loved it. And a weird coincidence...the tiny Canadian towns the author mentions in the book...guess where this "Canamblond" was born and raised??? Yep...lol. Thanks again!

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4