
Coromega Omega-3 squeeze supplementsI was able to try The Coromega Omega – 3 squeeeze supplements in the flavors lemon-lime, orange, and chocolate orange. I had my son try them too. They went over great with both of us. It was a great change over the capsules we empty into my son’s drink or the liquid that are available with most supplements.
My son said that they were “bad.” That is his new slang word for really good. He also said that they taste great. We both agreed on our favorite flavor, chocolate orange. What can I say, we love just about anything that is flavored with chocolate.
I’m not sure how to describe the texture of this product. It comes in an easy to open packet and you can squeeze it out onto a spoon. The consistency of this is a little thicker than yogurt (almost like squeezing mayo out of a small packet). It is smooth tasting. No bitter after taste.
I easily recommend this supplement. I will also continue using this with my son. Coromega can be purchased at Target. You can also find online store’s that carry this.

4 comments:
I love these and order them on Amazon-they are about half the price I've found anywhere else. I gave some to an older female neighbor who was losing her hair. After taking these, her hair thickened up and she recommended them to all of her friends. When I get lazy about taking these I notice my nails become their usual brittle selves.
Thanks for sharing Nicole.
You're welcome! Thanks for reviewing my all-time favorite supplement. Now, if only I could get my son to take it. They need to make this in potato chip form.
My son loves the chocolate orange flavor.
Post a Comment