I am so excited about this giveaway. Angie Beauchamp,Charm Factory Manager, has offered this charm to the winner of this giveaway. I think it is beautiful. You can promote Autism Awareness while wearing a beautiful piece of jewelry. The Charm Factory also has many other charms and chain bracelets. The charms can be personalized for you, too. Check out their site to see these beautiful pieces.
I did the best I could to get a picture of this bracelet that did it justice. I am not completely happy with my picture, so I am posting pictures of the individual charms that are on this bracelet, below.



This Giveaway will run from January 19, 2009 to January 23, 2009. The winner will be announced on January 24, 2009. Below are rules for entering this giveaway. Good luck.
• MAIN RULE – Visit Charm Factory and come back here to comment on what your favorite item is. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
• 1 Extra Entry - Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Favorite AutismLearningFelt on Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Twitter this giveaway and leave your twitter name in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog let me know in a separate comment
• 2 Extra Entries - Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and Charm Factory.
Good luck.

80 comments:
I really like the love in many languages charm. Please enter me.
Bitsy
MyInnerBitsy.com
(Contact page on blog if I should be so lucky!)
:)
stumblename: teechkidz I too like the love in many languages
www.teachinglearnerswithmultiplespecialneeds.blogspot.com
I followed your blog and my twitter name is also teechkidz. Still like the love in many languages charm.
I love all the Animal charms especially the Asian Elephant Bead.
I faved on Technorati.
simplystacie
I tweeted the giveaway.
mysticconn
I follow.
main entry - i like the breast cancer awareness charm!
technorati fav
valerie2350
follower
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1132483810
blogged entry 1
http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/01/autismlearning-charm-bracelet-giveaway.html
blogged entry 2
http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/01/autismlearning-charm-bracelet-giveaway.html
My dad passed away a year ago last October, his favorite animal was the panther, he even used it as his username online and his license plates were personalized "panthr". I'd have to get the Florida Panther Bead in honor of my dad (plus he lived in Florida and loved it!).
shel704 at aol dot com
I'm following your blog on blogger
shel704 at aol dot com
I stumbled you:
http://auntiethesis.stumbleupon.com/
shel704 at aol dot com
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1132522558
shel704 at aol dot com
Fav'd on Technorati:
http://technorati.com/faves/auntiethesis?show=blogs
I soooo love the Baby Feet Heart Charm! So adorably cute!
Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I faved you on technorati....user name: leahita.
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
And, I TWITTERED about this fabulous give~away.......user name: leahita.
http://twitter.com/leahita/status/1132578967
leahita[at]gmail[dot]com
I think it'd be the awareness ribbons - most especially the autism ones.
I like the birthstone heart charms.
I like the large bottlenose dolphin bead; my husband gave me a bracelet of dolphins, which I treasure as a reminder of watching dolphins off the coast.
I retweeted the comment. AJaneChambers
My favorite charm is the Autism Awareness Puzzle Piece Ribbon : )
I tweeted the Giveaway : )
@ndwells05
I my favorite is the Autism Awareness Puzzle Piece Ribbon
CF19655. Please enter me.
Wendy Walton
Twitter name: chefmommy
I love the awareness charms. What classy way to remind people out there of the causes, and look good doing it.
I love the Love in many languages charm.
queenstacey25@gmail.com
I like the Cancer Crab charm, since it's my zodiac and I prefer the crab symbol to the name cancer or the sideways 69 sign....
Twitter: mshinfa
So hard to pick just one! I love the "peace" in many languages, "love" in many languages, and "With God all things are possible" but my absolute favorite would be "The Lord bless you and keep you".
hi is this giveaway open for international? pls let me now
I am follow your blog now :)
This contest is for US only. Thanks.
I love the paw print ribbon charm and the autism ribbon with the stones. Please enter me
Christine@palswithpawz.org
I re-tweeted, my name is palswithpawz
faved on technorati..palswithpawz
I love the cuff bracelet.
i am following your blog, palswithpawz
Lovely Charm! I like the Hope, Faith, Miracle Message Rings from the site. Thanks for the great giveaway!
bookroomreviews@hotmail.com
I just followed you, I've been meaning to anyway:) Thanks!
the lord bless you and keep you is great
mom2maria at hotmail
My favorite charm is the Cat Picture Frame Charm
CF5389. I just LOVE charms so this was fun to look at all of the different ones.
Thanks for a great giveaway.
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
Added to Technorati Faves (kalikrush)
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
Following
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
Stumbled (kalikrush)
tskrush(at)cox(dot)net
I like the ribbon charms and teh Luv Link Message Beads.
mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com
stumbled: palswithpawz
I followed your blog!
Posted a blog entry!http://chasetheanswer.blogspot.com/2009/01/autism-awareness-charm-bracelet.html
Tweeted> http://twitter.com/JEFletcher
My favorite charm is the (CF19655)Autism Awareness Puzzle Piece Ribbon. I saw it first on your post, so I looked for it when I visited Charm Factory.
The message rings are my fav. item on the site.
mcginnisfamily5(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the Chinese Character for Love charm!
br8eyes0821 at yahoo dot com
stumbled your site
http://br8eyes.stumbleupon.com/favorites/
I followed you. :)
I love so many of them. I really like the baby on board charm and all the ribbon charms. Thanks!
hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the mini message beads. They are so cute. I love all the different word choices they offer! I would love to win this bracelet, as I have a 5 yo neice who was recently diagnosed with autism and I'd love to give this to my sis-in-law! Great giveaway - thanks for offering!
~Tanya
the4moyers(at)msn(dot)com
I love all the Sterling Silver Message Beads! Great idea to inspire.
applez_55@yahoo.com
Loved the silver pretzel charm..so unusual!
Debbie S.
SugarMtnMercant@aol.com
Rose Swarovski Crystal Heart Charm and Faith Hope Love Heart Charm are both nice. Thanks for entering me!
Wow...hard to choose a favorite from so many wonderful charms, but I love the Large Cat Charm (I am a crazy cat lady!).
Would love to win this lovely and meaningful bracelet!
~Lolly
I really like their message rings. So pretty!
I really love the Small Ornate Crucifix Charm. Very beautiful. Thank you!
I think that the Custom Engraving Jewelry Tags are really nice and great for a special handmade piece of jewelry :)
cyclona66@aol.com
I have awarded you the Lemonade award for your blog because it shows an attitude of gratitude, uplifting and has good content. Pick it up at: www.magnoliablossomart.blogspot.com
I love the Yellow Awareness Ribbon Charm because I have friends and family that are currently serving in milittary branches. Thank you for the chance to win. I'd love to win it :)
The Pink Breast Cancer Ribbon Charm would be great. I also like the surivor message ring. My mom is a survivor and this would make a great gift!
what a wonderful site!! i also like the breast cancer awareness charm:) thanks!
The Lavender General Cancer Awareness Ribbon Charm would be great for my family. I'd love to win this bracelet to wear for my three grandchildren with autsim. Thanks for the opportunity to win!
I'm following you now.
I love the simple puzzle piece. I think simple is best. It brings awarness to the cause.
I like the cherry quartz AND the toucan charm. My girlfriend has been looking for cherry quartz for years.
gamer.raven@yahoo.com
~Raven
Stumbled :http://paisleyraven.stumbleupon.com/favorites/
I'm paisleyraven FYI on SU
gamer.raven@yahoo.com
~Raven
The Tweet
http://tinyurl.com/catsre
gamer.raven@yahoo.com
~Raven
I like the oval alphabet beads. They would be nice to spell out a word or name. Thank you!
Stumbled this post
http://nanja46.stumbleupon.com/
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
Tweeted (nanja46)
http://twitter.com/nanja46/status/1143627327
nanja[at]comcast[dot]net
I really do think that the Autism Awareness puzzle piece ribbon is my favorite. I also like the liquid silver tubes, very cool.
Post a Comment