I decided to do a review of a website today instead of a product. But, this isn't just a website, it is a browser geared toward children on the Autism spectrum. It is ZacBrowser. I love this browser and so does my son.
Zac Browser was created by John LeSieur for his grandson Zack. It is designed to allow children on the spectrum to access children's sites without worrying that he/she will click onto an icon for an unsuitable website. It is also run without any advertising pop-ups.
Children can access different games and activities from favorite sites, such as Sesame Street and Disney Channel. It has activities for music, art, reading, spelling, and more. ZacBrowser is set up to be kid friendly, and easy to access. It is also free to download.
I highly recommend this to all parents, not just those of us with a child on the spectrum. It is safe and fun for our children to use. The only problem I have with it, is that some of the activity icons on the screen do not work. I am ok with this, because there are plenty on it that do work. I also beleive that the fact that both my children can operate it on their own is a plus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
looks pretty cool. If I had a child this is what I have have on my computer for he/she to access internet.
Post a Comment