Happy Feet

Sunday, November 30, 2008


I couldn't resist doing a review of this movie. Warner Bros. "Happy Feet", is a wonderful movie for children and adults. The main point of the story is that the lead character, a penguin, can not sing. Instead, he tap dances. The soundtrack for the movie is wonderful. I love the songs that are sung in this movie.

My son loves this movie, too. He loves music and animals, and this has both. One thing he pointed out to me was the fact that the penguin is not able to sing, but he can dance. When he asked me "I can not sing either, but can I learn how to dance?" my heart skipped a beat. I told him "Yes, you can learn how to dance." It never occurred to me that he was relating his favorite movie's to himself.

This movie has an encouraging storyline that anyone who is "different" can relate to. It has sections in it that my son can relate to, and be hopeful that, in the future, he might be treated differently by others. It also sends a powerful message that anyone can grow up and do great things.

All in all, I give this movie a raving review to all parents out there. It is a fun movie that an adult can sit through and enjoy. If you don not have it already, go out and get this movie. Sit down with your family, and enjoy.

1 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4