Catching Up On Celebrity Apprentice

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am a huge fan of Celebrity Apprentice. This season has been the best. There are five remaining celebrities, and I think they are all great. Holly Robinson-Peete, Bret Michaels, Marie Kanellis, Sharon Osbourne and Curtis Stone have been great to watch. Sunday’s episode was fun to watch. I was hoping that Holly’s team would win. I’m partial to her, because she is playing for autism.

I think Bret Michaels has shown a great ability to take on tasks, work with others, and mediate well between two strong personalities. I was a little worried when Trump started talking about firing him. When you think about it, the reason Bret was most likely because he didn’t have much sleep. Between the concert and the assigned task, he was probably at the end of his endurance. A good night’s sleep is what he needed.

But, I don’t see that happening anytime soon. The show ended with Trump calling everyone back to the Board Room. I like Cyndi Lauper, but I am glad she was fired and not Holly or Bret. Next week, 3 more celebrities will be fired. I’ve been thinking about who they should be, and it’s a tough call. Curtis Stone will probably be first choice. He hasn’t demonstrated the leadership ability that the others have.

I’d like to see Marie Kanellis and Sharon go, too. No offense, they are both great, but I feel that Bret has been the strongest and Holly is playing for autism. Holly has been really strong, but I’m not sure if I would consider her better than Sharon. That’s a tough call. Who do I pick as the winner? I have to say Holly, because of her charity. If she goes up against Bret, I will be really torn. I do think that Bret has been better on the show.

Who do you want to see in the Season Finale?

Here is a Bonus Boardroom scene from their website.

1 comments:

Becca said...

I was glad to see Cindy go. She has bugged me this whole show. Holly's attitude has kind of bugged me also. I wouldn't mind to see Sharon and Bret in the finale. And...as cute as Curtis is, he hasn't made a huge impact on me!

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4