Your Present: A Half-Hour of Peace CD Giveaway Closed

Thursday, March 11, 2010


“Your Present: A Half-Hour of Peace" is the exquisitely soothing, award-winning stress-relief audio-book that gently releases layer-after-layer of worry, depression, exhaustion, and pain. Sleepless in ...wherever? Like an easy chair, here's an oasis from a stressful schedule, or prelude to deep, restful sleep. The warm narration by nationally acclaimed stress-relief expert Susie Mantell instantly carries listeners into the deeply comforting relaxation of a spa vacation--any time, anywhere! Clinically approved to relieve symptoms associated with health-related, work-related, traumatic and day-to-day stress, "Your Present: A Half-Hour of Peace" is found in The Mayo Clinic, Memorial Sloan-Kettering, Fortune 500, Canyon Ranch (#1 Spa,) The Betty Ford Center, and Mantell's work is seen on ABC, NBC, CBS-TV, and in international media. In a world that often seems to spin too fast, drift into the quiet place where worries dissipate, where healing begins. [Honors include: “Best Audios" –Publishers Weekly Award, “Good As It Gets" issue –Town Country, “Superb" –The American Pain Society, “Terrific corporate gift!" -Remington, Ann Buivid,, Pres., “Surrounds nerve endings like salve." –Rocky Mountain News] Do you know someone who'd really love some deeply soothing stress-relief? Slow down, sit back...and just let go. Read all about it and enjoy free stress-relief tips at http://www.relaxintuit.com

This giveaway is for one copy of "Your Present: A Half-Hour of Peace" by Award-Winning Stress-Relief Expert Susie Mantell. There will be FIVE winners. You must live in the US to enter. This giveaway starts March 11, 2010 and ends March 27, 2010. Good Luck.



Main Entry: Leave a comment telling me who you would give this to and why. (If this rule isn’t followed, no additional entries will count).

You can get extra entries by doing any or all of the below. Each entry needs to be a separate comment.

1 Extra Entry - Follow @taless on Twitter and leave your twitter id in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Twitter this giveaway and leave your twitter name in a separate comment (You can get up to one extra entry by tweeting each day and leaving a comment here each day.)
1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog and let me know in a separate comment
1 Extra Entry - Subscribe to my RSS feed via email and let me know in a separate comment
1 Extra Entry - Write a post on your blog linking to my blog, and let me know in a separate comment

46 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi! I would give the cd to my son to listen to at night, when he's not borrowing on my sound machine! And then I would use the cd, too!!! I love relaxation type cds!!!

barbs562@gmail.com

Chynna said...

What a great giveaway! I know exactly what I'd do if I won this: I'd give it to my girls to do 'quiet sister things' together. Jaimie's needs are becoming more intense lately and it's been very hard on her younger sister, Jordhan. I'm always trying to find ways for them to do 'sensory diet' type things TOGETHER. This would be a great tool to incorporate into her routine.

I'll let my readers know about this contest too. =)

Chynna
www.lilywolfwords.ca
www.lilywolfwords.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'd keep it for myself and my husband. We are parents of an autistic child. Charlotte
charlottewinters@cox.net

JACLYN said...

This would be for myself and I'd share it with my mother. :D
firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com

clenna said...

I'd give this to my daughter who is a ball of nerves. She needs to relax.

clenna at aol dot

Merrie L. said...

MYSELF, M Y S E L F, MySeLf... I'm thinking I might need it. :)
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

Merrie L. said...

I follow @taless on Twitter.
username: mjl6mom2
lockwoodmerrie@yahoo.com

jabmdp03 said...

I would love to give this to my mother because she deserves it.
jabmdp03@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I would give it to my wife, who carries the world's problems on her shoulders.

Joannie said...

I would give this CD to my daughter so she could get some rest!!!
hi_joan_elliott at hotmail dot com

MarkBlemishandtheImperfeckshuns said...

I would give it to my aunt who has a bi-polar teenage son. I think her whole family could use it.

petteytiffany@yahoo.com said...

i guess i would give it to my stepson cause he listens to classical music when he goes to bed and this is just as good

petteytiffany@yahoo.com said...

blogged

http://tiffanybethgetsextraentries.blogspot.com/2010/03/win-12-hour-of-piece-of-mind-cd.html

Unknown said...

I work in a psychiatric hospital. I would take it to work for the patients!
Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

Janna Johnson
janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

Anonymous said...

I'd donate it to our small town library cause they don't have very many books.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Falon H. said...

I'd give it to my sister because she suffers from severe anxiety.

falongoesgreen @ gmail dot com

Falon H. said...

following on twitter

twitter.com/falongoesgreen

falongoesgreen @ gmail dot com

Falon H. said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/falongoesgreen/status/11132788164

falongoesgreen @ gmail dot com

Falon H. said...

following your blog via google friend connect

falongoesgreen @ gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

For my brother, who is so zen!

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

okaat said...

i dont know if this qualifies, but i would give the cd to myself, I am a yoga teacher at a spa and i would share it with my class. So i guess you could say i would give it to my yoga class. It sounds like a great cd! Good reviews.

joan ferris said...

I would keep this for myself because I need it.
Joan Ferris
jnferris@aol.com

fancyfeet48 said...

I would give this to me I need to relax
I would love to win this Thank You for this great giveaway fancyfeet45@earthlink.net

lilyk said...

I would give this CD to my friend because his daughter would enjoy listening to it.

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4