The city just plowed our road and now my husband has to shovel the end of the driveway to get out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are moms raising an autistic child or children. We also have a mom that is learning about us, our children, and autism. We share our opinions about products and information regarding resources that may be beneficial for adults and children with Autism. We do posts directed just at mom, because we all know from experience that there are times when the best thing we can do for our child(ren) is to take care of ourselves.
8 comments:
Oh NO! That doesn't look fun at all. Good luck getting unplowed in.
Interesting how the plow made the snow sculpture right in the middle!
I hate that! I hope you're able to get out soon. (((hugs)))
Oh no!! Look at all the snow!
Kas
Isn't that always what happens!
looks like the plow guy was trying to make a snowman!
I hope this is the last of it this season!
Faythe @GMT
Ugh! I'm ready for spring! I hope you're able to get out soon!
There are words for that... they are just not appropriate for use in mixed company...
Ugh.. that is always the worst part to dig out.
Post a Comment