Baby BanZ Junior BanZ Sunglasses Giveaway Closed

Tuesday, February 9, 2010




Baby BanZ has a line of products for babies and young children. Their main products are sunglasses and goggles that offer 100% UV protection. My daughter has a ton of sunglasses, but none of them actually offer UV protection. She is also breaking them all of the time.






Junior BanZ for Girls
“Features
Lenses 100% UVA/ UVB protection
Category 3 POLARIZED lenses offer high sun glare reduction and good UV protection
Durable polycarbonate Ophthalmic quality
Capable of being replaced with prescription lenses
Frame is made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate
Sporty, sleek design”

Baby BanZ sent me a Junior BanZ for girls to review and keep. It came with it’s own carry case and removable neoprene strap. This isn’t the ideal time of the year to review this type of product, but we did. She wears them in the car. One of her biggest issues, when we are driving, is that the sun keeps getting into her eyes. She has no way to block the sun in the back seat. Wearing the Junior BanZ sunglasses protects her eyes while in the car.

I like the carry case. When she is not wearing her sunglasses, she has something to carry them in. Of course, she has to treat these with more care than her play sunglasses. Fortunately, she is now getting to the age that she can be a little more responsible.

For parents with a baby or toddler, you can try the Baby or KidZ BanZ. They also have a new, Clear Lens Adventure Banz for Special Vision Needs - Baby and Kidz.


“At Baby BanZ, we understand that some little ones need to take special care of their eyes and that our Original Baby Banz sunglasses may just not get the job done. Baby Banz now offers it's Baby and Kidz Banz with clear lenses** that still offer the same great 100% UV and shatter-proof protection that our tinted lenses offer.
We recommend these lenses for children with special needs including: low vision, blindness, Stargardt's Disease, eye injury/surgery recovery and other related eye conditions. In addition, our clear lenses are great for protecting little eyes while participating in outdoor activities/sports and for little ones who need UV protection, but just don't like to wear tinted lenses.
**Please note that these lenses are completely translucent and not made to shade the eye from light in anyway. ”


Baby BanZ is doing a giveaway for one pair of Junior BanZ Sunglasses fo my readers. You must be live in the US to enter. This giveaway begins February 9, 2010 and ends February 27, 2010. You can choose for a boy or girl.

Main Entry: Leave a comment telling me who you would give this to and why. (If this rule isn’t followed, no additional entries will count).

You can get extra entries by doing any or all of the below. Each entry needs to be a separate comment.

1 Extra Entry - Follow @taless on Twitter and leave your twitter id in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Twitter this giveaway and leave your twitter name in a separate comment (You can get up to one extra entry by tweeting each day and leaving a comment here each day.)
1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog and let me know in a separate comment
1 Extra Entry - Subscribe to my RSS feed via email and let me know in a separate comment
1 Extra Entry - Write a post on your blog linking to my blog, and let me know in a separate comment

58 comments:

Buggys said...

I would love to win these sunglasses for my grandaughter. She has light colored eyes and is very sensitive to sunlight. I would love for her to try these.

Jo said...

I would give these to my daughter! She has trouble with the sun in her eye when riding in the car!

dotcomkari said...

I would love to win a pair of these for Mr. Kai! :) he has such sensative eyes and they would be a great help to him in the sun.

Heather S said...

My daughter, She's in love with glasses and likes to wear mommy's!

hmahan_0529 @yahoo dot com

SharonC said...

I would like to win for my grandaughter. The sun is very bright in Florida where I live and she needs these!

Unknown said...

Hi,

I've been following your blog for quite a while and love to read your posts. However, I haven't been much of a commenter.

My son had a pair of BabyBanz with velcro strap. He was on a heart medication that caused sun sensitivity and had a risk of eye problems. We could avoid the sun or wear sunglasses. The BabyBanz were perfect!

Would love a pair to fit his 4 yr old head....even though he know longer takes the med. (A praise!)


Lisa @
All That and a Box of Rocks

Sylvia said...

I would give these to my youngest grandaughter to protect her eyes on the boat
sylviawhit@gmail.com

Giveaway Lady said...

I would love to win these for a friend who has a little one. She is often outside and has trouble with the sun. Please enter me:) Thanks!!

esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com

McKim said...

I would give them to my new grandchild to wear when we go out for a walk.

mogrill said...

I would love some for my little nieice. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

yyeres said...

I would give this to my baby son, why? b/c i love him :) yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com

Jay said...

I would give this to my son b/c he doesn't like it when it is too bright.
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

wigget said...

i would give this to my son because i'd ike to keep his eye sight as good as new until my myopia and astigmatism kick in

RR said...

I would get these for my little one, as we spend lots of time outside.

SolDucky said...

I would love them for my daughter, who will be spending a lot of time outdoors this summer!

Heavenly Savings said...

I would give this to my little girl. She is into looking "stylish" and I know she would love these!
Kwhiz84(at)live(dot)com

Leenburke said...

I would give this to my daughter because she just cant's seem to keep anything on her eyes or head!

Leenburke@yahoo.com

Leenburke said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/Leenburke/status/9530424243

@Leenburke


leenburke@yahoo.com

avs96bm said...

They would be for my daughter because we commute pretty far everyday and the sun really bothers her in the car.

Bombtastic Belle said...

I'd give them to my niece or nephew, they love sunglasses
eod_army_wife04(at)yahoo(dot)com

mail4rosey said...

I would give them to my toddler because he hates the sun in his eyes while we drive, and the front window of the car isn't tinted, so it gets to him every time.

msurosey@yahoo.com

carolpie said...

I would love these for my granddaughter as she is a blonde and sneezes when she goes in the sun! She would look so dang cute!


spencer1953 at gmail dot com-carol.

Hannah Igoe said...

I would give these to my friends little boy, he is always complaining that the sun is too bright in his eyes, so these would be the perfect solution!

fancyfeet48 said...

I would love to win this thank you for the chance fancyfeet45@earthlink.net

Lentil said...

I would be these to my daughter because we spend a lot of time outdoors and I need to protect her peepers!

Brooke said...

I would give them to my son. He is very sensitive about light and those cheap sunglasses don't help or fit very well.. We did get him a nicer pair but they were lost in the move... weeshenanigans (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I would love to win these for my granddaughter Alaiya she's a 1 year old Diva and would look precious in these. Thanks for the offer!!

cman said...

They would be for one of my daughters.. the sunlight is so bright for them.

Dawn Reid said...

My daughter would love these. Se is always getting someones to borrow.

mightynaynay(at)cs.com

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4