
I have a treat for you this time, courtesy of UPrinting. UPrinting specializes in professional printing services of business cards, posters, brochures, printed labels, custom stickers and more. They have offered to sponsor a giveaway for my readers for 250 Stickers/Labels to one lucky winner.
I have worked with UPrinting in the past and am excited to have the opportunity to do so again. When I did a giveaway for a Free Poster made from your picture choice, I was given the same thing as a thank you gift. I had mine made from a picture of my husband and children. The poster came out looking better than the original picture.
One lucky winner will get the following prize:
Giveaway Prize:
250 Stickers/Labels for One (1) lucky winner
Sizes: 2” x 3.5”, 2” x 4”, or 3” x 3”
Paper: 70lb Label Matte
Specifications: Full color front, blank back; 4 Business Day printing
Shipping: FREE UPS Ground Shipping
Eligibility: Limited to US Residents only
They have also offered me the same thing as a thank you gift for hosting this giveaway for them.
This giveaway is for US residents only. It starts January 28, 2010 and ends February 20, 2010.
MAIN RULE – Leave a comment telling me what you would use these stickers/labels for. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
You can get extra entries by doing any or all of the below. Each entry needs to be a separate comment.
1 Extra Entry - Follow @taless on Twitter and leave your twitter id in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Twitter this giveaway and leave your twitter name in a separate comment (You can get up to one extra entry by tweeting each day and leaving a comment here each day.)
1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog and let me know in a separate comment
1 Extra Entry - Subscribe to my RSS feed via email and let me know in a separate comment
1 Extra Entry - Write a post on your blog linking to my blog, and let me know in a separate comment

70 comments:
I would use the labels for my canned fruits and veggies
You can design some cute labels
copperllama at yahoo dot com
follow on twitter
@copperllama
copperllama at yahoo dot com
blog follower
copperllama at yahoo dot com
email subscriber
copperllama at yahoo dot com
I'd use them to promote my Etsy shop.
I follow via Blogger.
I'd make Valentine stickers for my kinder kids.
mj.coward[at]gmail.com
I follow on Twitter - sumrthyme
mj.coward[at]gmail.com
email subscriber
mj.coward[at]gmail.com
I would use these for my sister's soap business.
twitter follower
vultanjm
twittered vultanjm
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8403004883
I would use them to promote the etsy shop I am starting
tweeted
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8475227884
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8503297896
I would use them as address labels
I follow you on twitter
CouponClippin
tweet
http://twitter.com/CouponClippin/status/8523221567
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8546995080
So sleepy...z..z..
I'd use them to finally share a large pile of real bookmarks I have that need my website address added to them. My printer's getting temperamental and couldn't be trusted to make a nice job of labels for them. Getting a stamp made for that purpose was on my to-do list but it's way down it. There's just not enough hours in the day!
Fingers crossed! Thanks for the chance to win. :)
for return address labels
I would use them for return address labels for my wedding invitations!
tabitha(dot)disher(at)gmail(dot)com
tweet:
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8599403340
tweet
http://twitter.com/Copperllama/status/8602426236
@copperllama
copperllama at yahoo dot com
The first thing I would label are my kids dresser drawers so they know where things go and can find things more easily.
gypsyroyalty at gmail dot com
I follow on Twitter as @TweetThisandWin
Tweeted as @TweetThisandWin
http://twitter.com/TweetThisandWin/status/8606923466
I follow your Blog as Brie on Google Friend Connect
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8646232563
Tweeted http://twitter.com/TweetThisandWin/status/8653310014
I would use these for my wedding scg00387 at yahoo dot com
following on twitter @desmoinesdealin
scg00387 at yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/DesMoinesDealin/status/8655812796
scg00387 at yahoo dot com
Todays Tweet! http://twitter.com/TweetThisandWin/status/8696566584
I would use these for the PTA at my daughter's school.
dmkayes@gmail.com
I follow
dmkayes@gmail.com
I subscribe
dmkayes@gmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8697825317
I would use these Uprinting labels to label all my daughter's school things with her name and my phone number...maybe the misplaced ones would come back sometimes!
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/Copperllama/status/8730908371
copperllama at yahoo dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8734921686
My best friend and I want to begin an etsy business selling handmade goods and vintage clothing so I would use these for packaging & marketing! :)
kkondek at gmail.com
Tweet! 2/6 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/8750268838
kkondek at gmail.com
daily tweet
http://twitter.com/Copperllama/status/8770925711
copperllama at yahoo dot com
Tweet! 2/7 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/8787805341
kkondek at gmail.com
tweet:
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8829747097
Tweet! 2/8 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/8835878410
kkondek at gmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/Copperllama/status/8917849428
copperllama at yahoo dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8924689486
Tweet! 2/10 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/8925051587
kkondek at gmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8980325035
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/9035225267
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/9075811226
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/9123368459
Tweet 2/15 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/9141678780
kkondek at gmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/9157970611
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/9210434580
Tweet 2/16 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/9211756137
kkondek at gmail.com
Were opening a business next month so we would use them for mailings.
:) Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! :)
Tweet Tweet :)
http://twitter.com/tmim123/status/9234502615
I follow your awesome blog via Google Friend Connect!
name (monky)
On a side note:
Thanks for making a colorful and active but easy to load blog! Those of us still on dial-up appreciate it!
I want these for a friend who just went into business... (put stickers on products with re-order info...)
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/9248741570
Tweet 2/17 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/9267465502
kkondek at gmail.com
tweet
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/9313292528
I'd design them for gift tags jacksond@nhr3.net
google friend follow jacksond@nhr3.net
twitter follower jacksond@nhr3.net
Tweet 2/20 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/9388776354
kkondek at gmail.com
I would use them for personalized holiday labels!
northssclub at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment