If you are in the market for a new car, you may want to consider buying American. Buy Ford. Specifically, buy the new 2011 Ford Mustang GT.

My husband and I are big fans of the Mustang. It is one of the few cars that I can recognize by sight. I can see one and know that it is a Mustang and it is a Ford. This is a big joke between me and my husband. I know very little about cars. When we are out driving, he will point out how nice a car is and use it’s model name. I usually reply back “which one are you looking at? What color?”
When he refers to a Mustang, I have no problem zeroing in on the car he is referring to. This year, when we sit and watch the Daytona 500, I won’t have to ask him what kind of car the pace car is. I will know by looking at it. It will be the new 2011 Ford Mustang GT.


If you are in need of a bigger vehicle, how about trying the Ford Focus? As you can see from the picture below, there is plenty of leg room. I’m tall, so it’s important that I have a vehicle that I can stretch my long legs in. Otherwise, long trips would become very uncomfortable.

No matter what your needs are, a small sports car, a family car with plenty of room for all of you and all of your baggage, or a tough truck for the outdoors, Ford can meet your needs. No, this isn’t a paid/sponsored post. No, I am not receiving any kind of compensation of any kind for writing this. I would love to know what your favorite Ford is and why. Leave me a comment letting me know.

1 comments:
The recall that they are talking about took place in Georgetown, Kentucky, my hometown which honestly Toyota built. So, while it is a Japanese owned plant, Toyota can hardly be considered a non-American made car.
-- daughter of factory workers
Post a Comment