Pretty Woman Perfume Giveaway Closed
Thursday, January 14, 2010
As we are looking towards Valentine’s Day, I thought this would be the perfect giveaway to have on my blog. Let’s take a trip down memory lane to one of my favorite movies, Pretty Woman. Richard Gere and Julia Roberts were perfect together. I think it is one of the best love stories on the big screen.
Barbara Orbison (wife of the legendary Roy Orbison) has just launched her new perfume, appropriately entitled Pretty Woman. I have not reviewed this perfume, so I want the winner to let me know what they think after receiving it. This would make a perfect gift for men to give for Valentine’s Day and for women to get themselves.
“Pretty Woman is a complex melody of floras, spices and woods. Its crisp, luminous bergamot top note evolves to reveal a full, vivacious middle note accord of stargazer lily, red rose and carnation. The base note combines fresh amber, patchouli, vanilla, atlas cedar and sacred incense.”
This giveaway is for one bottle of Pretty Woman, valued at $80. It starts January 14, 2010 and ends January 30, 2010. It is open to US residents only. Each entry must be made in a separate comment. I use RandomGenerator.com to select my giveaway winners. Each comment is automatically assigned a number. Good Luck!
MAIN RULE – Leave a comment telling me who you would give this to(or if you are going to keep it for yourself. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
You can get extra entries by doing any or all of the below:
1 Extra Entry - Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
1 Extra Entry - Follow @taless on Twitter and leave your twitter id in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Twitter this giveaway and leave your twitter name in a separate comment (You can get up to one extra entry by tweeting each day and leaving a comment here each day.)
1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog and let me know in a separate comment
1 Extra Entry - Subscribe to my RSS feed via email and let me know in a separate comment
1 Extra Entry - Write a post on your blog linking to my blog, and let me know in a separate comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


296 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 296 of 296 Newer› Newest»
-
JeansandTs
said...
-
-
January 27, 2010 at 4:46 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 27, 2010 at 7:02 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 27, 2010 at 7:04 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 27, 2010 at 7:06 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 27, 2010 at 9:03 PM
-
Jill Myrick (jsc123)
said...
-
-
January 27, 2010 at 9:27 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 5:55 AM
-
Kimberly
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 8:23 AM
-
Kimberly
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 8:23 AM
-
Tina12312
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 9:28 AM
-
Lala77
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 10:20 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 4:36 PM
-
camper223
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 8:34 PM
-
camper223
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 8:40 PM
-
camper223
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 8:44 PM
-
camper223
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 8:46 PM
-
camper223
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 8:47 PM
-
vultanjm
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 9:18 PM
-
vultanjm
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 9:20 PM
-
vultanjm
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 9:21 PM
-
dispatcher_kristy
said...
-
-
January 28, 2010 at 11:19 PM
-
Tina12312
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 7:48 AM
-
djgroz
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 7:55 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 8:09 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 8:20 AM
-
Kara
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 9:16 AM
-
cowboyswife
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 10:12 AM
-
Happi Shopr
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 10:31 AM
-
Ellie Wright
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 11:57 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 12:02 PM
-
scat413
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 12:57 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 2:22 PM
-
Marie
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 4:02 PM
-
Marie
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 4:02 PM
-
Marie
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 4:04 PM
-
sharonjo
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 4:55 PM
-
sharonjo
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 4:56 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 5:42 PM
-
Sheila Hickmon
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 7:50 PM
-
Sheila Hickmon
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 7:50 PM
-
Stephanie
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 8:51 PM
-
Stephanie
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 8:52 PM
-
Stephanie
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 8:54 PM
-
wcc
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 10:21 PM
-
wcc
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 10:23 PM
-
wcc
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 10:24 PM
-
wcc
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 10:25 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 10:50 PM
-
petteytiffany@yahoo.com
said...
-
-
January 29, 2010 at 11:09 PM
-
Oneangel
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 1:23 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 5:27 AM
-
S Carter
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 6:10 AM
-
dreamcleavers
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:33 AM
-
dreamcleavers
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:37 AM
-
dreamcleavers
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:38 AM
-
Tina12312
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 10:26 AM
-
pms3237
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 10:33 AM
-
Kathy P
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 10:49 AM
-
Lisa R
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 11:16 AM
-
Lisa R
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 11:17 AM
-
Gloria's Bits and Pieces
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 11:40 AM
-
Gloria's Bits and Pieces
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 11:42 AM
-
Kathy P
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 11:43 AM
-
rlgrady
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 12:39 PM
-
Candie L
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 12:45 PM
-
Roseann K.
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 12:50 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 1:26 PM
-
checkers
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 4:36 PM
-
~*~lilshuga2001~*~
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 6:39 PM
-
Colleen
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 6:40 PM
-
Melanie Montgomery
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 6:47 PM
-
Kristin
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 6:56 PM
-
Sand
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 7:18 PM
-
FIBERONE
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 7:23 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 7:31 PM
-
Brian E.
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 7:41 PM
-
Brian E.
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 7:42 PM
-
Brian E.
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 7:45 PM
-
Deb K
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:06 PM
-
Deb K
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:07 PM
-
Deb K
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:07 PM
-
Deb K
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:07 PM
-
Deb K
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:09 PM
-
disneyfanheather
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:13 PM
-
disneyfanheather
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:13 PM
-
disneyfanheather
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:13 PM
-
disneyfanheather
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:13 PM
-
disneyfanheather
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:14 PM
-
Donna
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:37 PM
-
lilyk
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:38 PM
-
lilyk
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:38 PM
-
Donna
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:39 PM
-
Donna
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:39 PM
-
Donna
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:40 PM
-
cman
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:42 PM
-
kerri69
said...
-
-
January 30, 2010 at 8:51 PM
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 296 of 296 Newer› Newest»I would give this to my lovely and deserving Mother on her 80th birthday in February. JeansandTs@hotmail.com
I would treat myself and keep it. I don't ever get anything for myself. I'm always buying for the kids. So, I thought that it would be good for me to finally have something special. Plus, my husband would really enjoy it too!
I'm following on twitter at
http://twitter.com/foxxfire1970
I follow your blog on Google friends
I would give this to my mom!
cmarquez482@yahoo.com
I would give this to my teenage daughter who has a birthday coming up soon.
THank you so much for the chance to win.
jweezie43[at]aol[dot]com
dt
http://twitter.com/Ardy22/status/8323174855
I would give this to my mom. She needs to feel pretty.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I follow your blog. thank you!
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/8330854905
I would keep it for myself because I have been looking for a new scent and this sounds perfect.
bookloon@gmail.com
This is definitely mine. :) thanks for hosting a great giveaway!
heather
click4cash4me(at)gmail.com
Since my hubby didn't get me anything for christmas I'm going to be greedy and if I'm lucky enough to be the winner I will keep it for myself, I like trying new perfumes and unless I win perfume I don't get as hubby thinks its a waste of money.
I like smelling good so hopefully I can be the lucky winner but good luck to all
Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I Follow @taless on Twitter
camper223
Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I twitted this giveaway
http://twitter.com/camper223/status/8354716526
Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I'm a blog follower
camper223
Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
camper223[at]live[dot]com
I'm a email; subscriber
camper223[at]live[dot]com
Thank you so very much for giving me a chance to be a winner
camper223[at]live[dot]com
Well this would be given to the gf.
following twitter
vultanjm
Twittered: vultanjm
http://twitter.com/vultanjm/status/8355933639
I would give it to my sister.
dispatcher_kristy@hotmail.com
daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/8372432175
thank you!
I would love to win this for Myself!!
I would keep it. Money is tight so I don't get to splurge on things like this.
jcristig@hotmail.com
I would give this to my niece. She loves perfume. Thanks.
president(dot)peaches(at)hotmail(dot)com
I was going to say I'd keep it for myself because it sounds so good. But most things like this I at least share, if not give outright to my mom. We're good like that.
bulgargirl@gmail.com
I would keep it for myself, I haven't had a good bottle of perfume in awhile.
I would give it to my mom. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com
I would give this to my daughter-in-law for Mother's day.
eswright18 at gmail dot com
dt
http://twitter.com/Ardy22/status/8381768018
I give all my wins away. This would go to my daughter..
scat41351@aol.com
I would give it to my sister is who is a pretty woman both inside and out!
shawnac68@hotmail.com
I would love to keep this for myself, I haven't had a new perfume in ages :-)
marielay@gmail.com
I am a follower.
marielay@gmail.com
I follow on twitter -- doodlebug40.
marielay@gmail.com
I need a fragrance so I would like to keep this myself! Thanks! senekers@comcast.net
New follower! Thanks! senekers@comcast.net
Would love to win this !!
This would be for my mom!
Thanks!
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com
I follow your blog already as mom2anutball.
hawkgirl_16{at}hotmail{dot}com
I would love to keep this perfume for myself :)
I'm following you on twitter. @my13ducks
I tweeted today: http://twitter.com/My13ducks/status/8399897805
I would keep this for myself. Thanks for the chance!
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I stumbled - username: whitechocolatech.
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I'm a twitter follower (@whitechocolatec).
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
I'm a blog follower.
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com
My best pal is an Orbison fan bigtime! She'd love to have "his" scent. Great giveaway!
hickcrazy1(at)yahoo(dot)com
DAILY
http://twitter.com/SWAGBUCKSIGNUP/status/8403515906
I would give this to a special friend who is having a tough time.
My sister has always been a person who really keeps herself neat and her makeup
perfect. She got sick and had lymphomia now in remisson I would love to give her this. Thanks
I would give it to my Mom. She never spends money on perfume for herself.
dreamcleavers@yahoo.com
i would give this to my wife for v-day
dreamcleavers@yahoo.com
follow you
dreamcleavers
dreamcleavers@yahoo.com
follow you on twitter
dreamcleavers
daily tweet http://twitter.com/Tina12312/status/8420249800
thank you!
I would keep this one for myself! I deserve it!
i would keep this so my hubby could enjoy the smell on me :)
My daughter will get it of course.
sibabe64 at ptd dot net
google follower
sibabe64 at ptd dot net
I'd give it to my daughter who loves perfume!
http://twitter.com/kngmckellar/status/8422570597
tweeted
http://twitter.com/klp1965/status/8422596895
I would keep this for myself, but I would probably share with my daughter. It sounds awesome.
rlgrady{at}yahoo{dot}com
I would give it to my sister in law. Thank you
candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com
My cousin would love this perfume. Thanks!
dt
http://twitter.com/Ardy22/status/8425564694
I'd like to give this to Vicky, she'd probably like it alot.
skyskyaa11(at)gmail.com
definately give it to my mama :)
I would give this to my mom.
cthompson1477@gmail.com
My mom's birthday is on the 5th, I would give this to her.
clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
I would give this to myself...I havent gotten a new bottle of perfume in years.
wowknk at gmail dot com
I would keep this for myself.
I would keep this Pretty Woman Perfume for myself, because I like to smell good. I wonder if Pretty Woman Perfume will make me feel pretty.
I would keep it for myself. garrettsambo@aol.com
Thanks for the giveaway... I would give this to my wife.
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
Following @taless on Twitter: @brianpiero
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/brianpiero/status/8437830596
senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com
I would give this to my Mom as she is sick and this would cheer her up :-)
I follow you on Twitter{Deb55106}
I follow you on Google {Deb K}
I also subscribe by email
tweet!
http://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/8438635471
I would love to give this to my mother!
Following you on Twitter! (_heatheranne_)
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/_HeatherAnne_/status/8438754257
Following your blog!
Stumbled! (twifanheather)
I would love to try it myself.
donna444444@yahoo.com
I would give this to my friend.
I subscribed by email.
subscriber.
donna444444@yahoo.com
follower
donna444444@yahoo.com
follow on twitter.(donnak4)
donna444444@yahoo.com
I would give it to my mom, she loves perfume :)
I would give it to my sister she has none to spend valentines day with
Post a Comment