Autism Moms Thursday Christmas

Thursday, January 7, 2010


I know it has been a while since I have done an Autism Moms Thursday. Sorry about that. For this one, I thought we could share Christmas stories or pictures. Here are a couple of pictures from Christmas Eve at the in-laws. It was nice to see my kids and their cousins together. Of course, they had to figure out which presents were their's. If you want to participate in Autism Moms Thursday, copy the button above into your post and link your post below.











MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, this is great. I can't figure out how to get the bear button to show on my blog post, though. Sorry, but can you help? I tried clicking on it and copy and paste didn't work, tried inserting the link, and that didn't work either.

Corrie Howe said...

Finally a meme that I can in good conscious participate in. I'll try to remember next week.

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4