I have been getting a lot of pitches from companies that are looking for autism and special needs bloggers to review their products. I thought that it would be a good idea to set up a special VIP section in our AutismLearningFelt forum.
Before I do this, I would like to know who would be interested in joining. The VIP membership fee would be $5 a month in order to get bloggers that are serious and dedicated bloggers. I would list my pitches and I encourage other members to list theirs. I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment if you are interested. If I see that there is enough interest in this, I will set it up.
As the membership rises, I will invite PR companies to join us and pitch directly to you and you can pitch directly to them. If you are a PR rep., and would be interested in participating, please leave a comment letting me know.
Update: I am getting a little interest in this, so I am setting it up. If you wish to join, go ahead and register for the AutismLearningFelt Forum. I am not going to charge for this at this time. I was reminded how difficult things are for us all, and wish my forum to be about helping others. If you have already paid, you should be seeing a refund show up any day now. I've refunded it on my end. I have started entering pitches and will continue to do so over the next couple of days. I have been getting slammed in the last couple of days with review requests for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I would be interstead! :) is there any way I could send you money NOT Through paypal though.. me and paypal ARE NOT FRIENDS.. (I have a lawsuit against paypal.. long story.. and not pretty)
This is a wonderful idea. I have signed up!! By the way I LOVE the new look of your blog!!
Ang, have you gone into the forum and registered? If so, I need your username so that I can grant you VIP access.
Kari, I'll email you.
I did just register. Username is justanarmywife
Thank You!!
I am very interested myself. However, I don't have enough material to write consistently about autism. i don't know if I shared with you that I have 3 teenagers that have autism. I would like to be a member mostly for the information I could gather from other parents and educators. I also wanted to know if you would be interested in trading links with me as i have a blog on societal issues, mental health, health and alternative health issues.
Ang, you should be all set. I was in there granting Kari privileges and you popped up.
Hi Chris, I have your blog button on my site. Look at the bottom of the page. I also included your site in my Top Special Needs Bloggers, just scroll down. You'll see it.
We would love to have you on the forum. You only need to pay if you want the VIP access on it.
Tammy I don't remember if I gave you my user name it is a49erfangirl
Tammy I sent my payment via paypal. My user is a49erfangirl off to visit the forum
Hi Tammy. I would definitely be interested. I blog for Autism awareness already. My 3 yo is on the spectrum. I am a former public school teacher. Let me know what the next step is!
Thanks,
Jean
Hi Jean,
First, you need to join the AutismLearningFelt Forum, (there's a link in the post and a link on the right sidebar of the page). Next, you can subscribe for the new VIP Blogger area by clicking on the PayPal button in the post. Once you have done these two things, just let me know your username you registered with and I can grant you access to the VIP Blogger area. my email is tammy@learningfelt.com
Great new look!
I would be interested, but won't pay 5 dollars a month. That's 60 a year and at the moment we can't miss it.
I'm soory.
We're celebrating sinterklaas this weekend. That's the presents-part of christmas, and we can't even give a minor thing for all children but a few traditional candies.
That feels rotten enough.
Post a Comment