All About Kids Meme Video

Tuesday, November 3, 2009




All About Kids meme is from Super Mommy To The Rescue. I hope you will join us today. I decided to post a video today. This video is of my messy living room and my kids. My son discovered my computer webcam and fell in love with it.


5 comments:

Gena said...

LOL Isn't it fun when they find the best entertainment out of something so little!

Shan G said...

Oh, very cool!

Does he speak at all, Tammy? I am just curious because I saw a show where an autistic child who didn't speak used a computer voice to talk for her and get her thoughts out.

Tammy said...

He's completely nonverbal. He is currently using the TapToTalk with the Nintendo DS Lite to talk with.

Sherri said...

Wow Tammy this is great! What a special guy you have! Thanks for sharing this :)

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4