Wordless Wednesday Wonder of Touch

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Time for Wordless Wednesday from MomDot. This is from a visit to the aquarium. The kids were able to touch some turtles. My son loved this. I enjoyed watching him investigate and touch the turtles.



20 comments:

Marie said...

That's so neat -- and turtles are so great for touching since they often times have so much texture to their shells.

Blessings Abound said...

I bet that was a great experience for him! Kids always get a kick out of animals and getting to interact with them!:)

Amanda said...

That's awesome! My kids would probably run LOL. My 2yo thinks that kind of thing is OK until it moves LOL.

lisa@gardenofmany said...

That is so cool, my girl would be in heaven to do that she just loves Turtles. Hope you have a awesome WW.

Emilie said...

Nice shot! We love our aquarium too! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting!

Happy WW!

Stacie said...

Fantastic pictures. I am glad he really enjoyed exploring. Looks like a fun trip too.

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4