Random Thoughts Tuesday

Tuesday, October 13, 2009



I thought I would try out this meme today. It's from The Un Mom and is a list of random thoughts.


1. I can always count on my daughter to fight against getting up for school, because she is too tired. On the other hand, I can always count on her coming into my room on the weekends at the same time to wake me up.

2. I need to get to work organizing the dining room in preparation of homeschooling my son. We will start officially Nov. 2.

3. I finally got around to washing my husband's clothes. I was so proud of myself for getting all the laundry done over the weekend, until I realized that I forgot to wash hubby's.

4. The TapToTalk cartridge and memory card will arrive via the mail this week. We decided to buy the Nintendo DS Lite (which it runs on) instead of borrowing my mom's. It's going to be great that my son will be able to use this to talk with us.

3 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

First let me say - thanks for visiting my blog. Please stop by again...

I laughed out loud about your daughter having a hard time getting up for school, but then not sleeping in on the weekend. Kids - what more can you say?

Christine said...

My dining room had turned into a craft and homework table. I need to organize it. I know what you mean about the laundry. I had huge mountains this weekend. Still not done though!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my playground. I appreciate it a great deal. I loved your number 1. LOL. Kids will be kids :) Laundry...pffft...I despise it but who wants to walk around in stinky clothes. Have a great week :)

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4