All About Kids Meme

Tuesday, September 22, 2009










Today, I would like to share a special picture. Getting my daughter to sit for a picture has never been a problem. As you can see from this picture, taken about four years ago. My son, on the other hand, has never liked to sit still for a picture.

This was a rare moment that I treasure. He sat with his sister, and let me take their picture. I was so happy. I took several pictures and used them to make Christmas cards for the family.

3 comments:

Blessed2BaMommy said...

That's a lovely picture!

With 2 severe kiddos, I certainly understand the treasure there :).

Whenever we get a nice picture of our kiddos, I realize others may look at it & never realize the difficulty in getting that picture & how much it means to us !

Stacie said...

Love the picture of the kids! It's hard to get all mine in a picture as Dakota moves around so much. LOL

Stacey said...

I can relate as well. Thank goodness for digital cameras. We take 300 photos to have one worth keeping. Precious photo.

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4