

Talk About Curing Autism (TACA) has a section on their web site for those following a GFCF diet and have a list of “Foods you can buy at the Supermarket." I have worked with both Sunshine Burgers and Jones Dairy Farm in doing product reviews and giveaways here on my site. I think they both have great products.
During the giveaways for both of these companies, parents have told me that they didn't even know that meat can contain gluten. Jones Dairy Farm provides all natural, gluten free meats and Sunshine Burgers provides organic, gluten free veggie burgers.
I'd love to see both of these companies included on the TACA list, but they both need “Two TACA parent references that recommend you as a vendor resource for other families. These references need to also email their recommendation to Lisa at TACA. If you are a member of Talk About Curing Autism, please go to their site and fill out the contact form recommending these two companies. Thanks.

1 comments:
I am not a member of TACA but I am going to have to check them out. I never heard of that website before today.
Post a Comment