McLinky Blog Hop

Tuesday, July 28, 2009





This week's Blog Hop theme is Favorite Kid Photos. You can have one or more of your favorite photos your kids, grandkids, someone else's kid or even YOU when you were a kid. Funny, precious, heartwarming... your favorite!. I couldn't decide between these two, so I am posting them both. I love the one with my son because he is smiling (we don't get too many pictures of him actually smiling) and he was willing to get in the crab to have his picture taken.

7 comments:

Marina@EBMR said...

oh thats so cute!!

P.S. Blog-hopping via the MckLinky...bunny hop over to my fave pic and stay a while....there's lot to read....PLUS 40 DAYS OF REVIEWS AND GIVEAWAYS :Back to School Carnival starts on Aug 1...Woo-hoo!

http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-fave-pic-of-bunny-girl-mclinky-blog.html

Adaptable Kay said...

Haha! That is just so funny :D
Looks like ya'll were having a great time!

Happy Hopping!

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4