Comment Challenge

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am working on a review today, to be posted tomorrow. I am also working on a new giveaway from Jones Dairy Farm that I hope to have up and running this week. Did you notice the search box I added to my right sidebar? It will search my site and about a dozen of my favorite blogs for any topic you enter.

I am always looking for ideas for topics to address on my site. I am also happy to answer any questions you may have. The challenge for today, I would like to see 100 comments posted by the end of the day. You can tell me what you think of my site, ask me a question, ask me to write about a topic you are interested in, or just say hi. These comments can be on this post or on another post. I have four great giveaways going on and over 200 posts to browse and read.

So, what do you say? Will you help me?

8 comments:

hobsoncrew said...

I just want to share a quicky about how I found your website. I live in Virginia, and got an email from my sister in Colorado. She forwarded to me an email that had several links attached and this was one. She noted that there was a link for Autism and thought I could use it for reference. I have two children with Autism and try to learn as much as I can from every source possible.
Thank you for running this website.

Susan Cook said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting. Good luck with the comment challenge.

I'm taking another comment challenge, where you have to leave 1000 comments in a month.

Tammy said...

Hi hobsoncrew. I am glad your sister thought well enough of my blog to forward my link to you. That is the best compliment. I love sharing information with other families. I also think it is nice to have giveaways that will are really appreciated by the winners.

Debra said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my new blog about going GFCF. This is all new to me, but i can see the diiference in myself and my children... even the ones without behavioral issues (or whatever they are... they are being re-evaluated.. its NOT ADHD so they r thinking Aspergers).

I am doing better off the dairy now. It's easier when i have the kids because I wont cheat because i wont let them cheat. I do feel SO much better off the dairy! I do believe getting off Gluten is NOTHING compared to getting off dairy. Dairy is SO much harder to live without!

Keonté said...

Saw a RT on Twitter from @kellylynchring and I came on over. Whenever I can help out, I try. Just wanted to say hello. I like discovering new blogs. I'm sure I'll be back.

Janet and Maya said...

Happy to help out! I like your blog and am very grateful that I won a giveaway from you. Least I can do is leave a comment or two or seven :)

Thanks for a great blog -

Stacie said...

I gotta lotta catching up and reading to do on your blog later today. I am so behind! If you get a chance can you DM me on twitter or email me at stacie@supermommytotherescue.com I have a question for you. I also have an award on my website for you that will be up shortly. :)

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4