Today is dedicated to fun and my daughter. We are doing a birthday party for her today. I think there will be 10 kids, counting mine. We are doing it outside to save the inside of my house from destruction. I have to buy a few things from the store, and then we will be set.
Have you checked out my giveaways? They are listed on the right sidebar. ListPlanIt is open to USA and Int'l entries. I have a great book giveaway starting tomorrow that will also be open to USA and Int'l entries. You can find giveaways from other bloggers on my left sidebar.
We have three members of AutismLearningFelt and are looking for a few more. Here's how you can join. Here is the link to see who is already a member.
Have you noticed our new look? It has been up for almost a month. I love it. I have added different resource lists and they are listed on my left sidebar. I will do my best to keep them up to date. If you have anything to add to them, feel free to contact me by filling out my Contact Me form.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment