
I was curious about trying out Body Systems’ Natural Body Butters. Their products are free of chemicals, no fillers, and are not tested on animals. You can use them as a moisturizer treatment for your hair or body, add sugar to it in order to use it as an exfoliate, or apply to your lips. They come in a variety of scents. I was sent the Coffee Butter to try out.
I really liked the smell. I used it on my hair, legs and arms. The directions say to slather it on. I don’t recommend doing that. It takes a lot of washes to get it out of your hair if you use a lot of it. I found that, for my hair, a little went a long way. I have really dry and frazzled hair. Specialty shampoos and conditioners just don’t help. I used this, and five days later, my hair is still looking good. Immediately, I noticed the difference. I was impressed that it was able to accomplish this so quickly.
Besides Coffee Body Butter, they have Olive Nut Body Butter, Avocado Body Butter, and Shea Nut Body Butter. You can view the entire Body Systems’ collection at www.body-systems.net. They also have handmade soaps, facial products, mineral baths, and a whole lot more. To try a variety of items, you can always purchase the Ultimate Spa Sample Set. Body Systems is the perfect source for pure pampering indulgence. Enjoy moms.

1 comments:
Sounds like a great product!
Shawna's Study Abroad
Post a Comment