

How would you use an extra hour?
Share your 5 things to win Frigidaire Appliances
This contest runs from May 8, 2009 to May 18, 2009. Visit Frigidaire and enter to win a washer and dryer set and other prizes.
We are moms raising an autistic child or children. We also have a mom that is learning about us, our children, and autism. We share our opinions about products and information regarding resources that may be beneficial for adults and children with Autism. We do posts directed just at mom, because we all know from experience that there are times when the best thing we can do for our child(ren) is to take care of ourselves.


4 comments:
I could definately use these! Thanks for sharing.
Those are so pretty!! Never thought I'd say that about a washer & dryer!
Who couldn't use a set of these. Thanks for the link. I'm going over there now to enter.
prpldy (at) comcast.net
Happy Mother's day!
Post a Comment