This Mom Can Shop: MixMyGranola Review *GIVEAWAY*

Monday, May 11, 2009

This Mom Can Shop: MixMyGranola Review *GIVEAWAY*

I reviewed MixMyGranola (click here to read). I found this giveaway for it and had to share it with my readers. It ends May 13. Good Luck.

4 comments:

Frenzymom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll have to check out the giveaway!!

Cat said...

This has nothing to do with your post. But I was wondering if you have any potty training tips for little boys with special needs. My son isn't autistic, but he has some of the simular issues. He is speech/ language impaired and 3 1/2. I would love some tips. Thanks!

Always a Southern Girl said...

HI, What a cool blog. Thanks for following mine!! My step-son has PDD it is on the autism spectrum. Maybe we can learn a lot from each other. I hope you have a great week.

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4