Swerve Giveaway Closed

Sunday, May 31, 2009



The Swerve is an all over body razor for men. Since this is a man’s item, I enlisted my husband for the review. He used it and said “It’s good.” Getting my husband to give me information is like pulling teeth. I had to drag it out of him. I asked him to please tell me more. I asked him if he would recommend it to others. He said that he would recommend it to anyone who likes to shave their backs or the back of the neck. That it was easy to use in the shower and that the blade was sharp. The only negative was that the lubricating strip disintegrated during the second use. He was ok with that, because he didn’t see the need for it. You would want to use it in the shower with either soap or shaving cream.
I had the fun part of the review. I did the visual and hands on review. I found that the area (his back and neck) that he shaved was smooth to the touch. No irritating stubble. There was no sign of irritation from using the Swerve, either. I was satisfied.
The Swerve comes with a storage container and the instructions say to “Use the Swerve weekly to keep your swerve appeal. Replace it every four-six weeks or when the blade begins to dull.”


This Giveaway will run from May 31, 2009 to June 13, 2009. The winner will be announced on June 14, 2009. This giveaway is for USA only. Below are rules for entering this giveaway. Good luck.


• MAIN RULE – Leave a comment telling me who you would give this to(or if you are going to keep it for yourself. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count) This gives you one entry.

For additional entries, you can do any or all of the following:

• 1 Extra Entry - Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Favorite AutismLearningFelt on Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Twitter this giveaway and leave your twitter name in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog let me know in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Put my blog button on your site and let me know in a separate comment
• 2 Extra Entries - Write a post on your blog linking to my blog, and let me know in a separate comment

83 comments:

Amy and her little family said...

I would give it to my HUBBY!!! trust me he needs it lol.

amyshouldwin@yahoo.com

lindaw said...

I would give it to MY husband, he needs it badly! Fuzzies are getting worse the older he gets!

frogz60@hotmail.com

geekbabe said...

I would give this to my 22 yr old Autistic son, Matt, the poor dear needs it and it would be good to find a razor system that works and that doesn't cause him sensory issues.

Anonymous said...

I would probably give it to the commentor above me, "geekbabe". Her comment sounded like the best reason for her to win over anyone else, and I doubt it can be topped.

If I'm not allowed to do this, then it would go to my boyfriend. He is unusually unhairy from the navel upwards, but below that point, and he's a total gorilla! I've never seen such massive, puffy, pubic hair on a man, aside from Adam Sandler's character "The Zohan". And I can assure you that the ladies DO NOT LOVE IT. :/

heathermwhitaker@gmail.com

Bob said...

I would give this to my friend Jon in San Diego. When swimming he looks like the Neanderthal in those charts on the Ascent of Man.

silverhartgirl said...

I would give this to my husband. he also dose not give opinions freely, he is a yay its all right or i dont like it kinda person.

Anonymous said...

I would give this to my fiance! Getting him to shave is about as easy as getting my five month old to dress himself! Anything that would make this process easier for my fiance would be handy.

Chelsea
Chelseaaj1@charter.net

Jessie Lynn said...

I would give it my husband-to-be. :) I'd also try it out for myself. Haha.

Also, I'm a newcomer to your blog, and I think I'll stick around! My fiance's little brother is Autistic, and it's always nice to learn more about it.

Bless,

xjessieATgmail.com

tatertot374 said...

I would love to win this and give to my wonderful husband. Thank you for the chance!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

mogrill said...

I would give this to my husband. Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

live42day said...

I would give this to my husband, who really really needs something like this. Thanks for the chance!
live42day@q.com

The Bluths said...

Ha, this is a funny thing, but I know my husband would use it. He's starting to get some hair on his back :)

Anonymous said...

I would give this to my husband.

hebert024 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I would give this to my husband! Thanks!


luckymegs1981 AT yahoo DOT com

jennem said...

I want the Swerve for my husband's hairy neck and shoulders.
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

LindsayC said...

I would give it to my husband. Luckily he doesn't look like the guy in the picture but he does have back hair and normally I just pluck it for him but I think he would much prefer this option. A whole lot less painful.

Beejax said...

I would keep this for myself. It's really hard to find something that helps you get rid of annoying neck hairs. I shave my head but it's hard to reach those neck hairs.

Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

This would be for my hubby and twin sons! They are hairy!!

kngmckellar@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

This would go to my hubbie as well. He is a gorgeous Italian, but he has a very hairy back that he's really embarassed of. He always wears a shirt when we go to the beach. Thanks!

juxtaposedpink@gmail.com

GStix said...

I would give it to my brother in law. He's a simian! I'm amazed at how hairy the guy is.

Anonymous said...

I would give it to my hubby.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

Kristyn Martin said...

I would give this to my hisband. Thanks for the chance!

countrygirl1823@aol.com

Meet the Browns said...

This would be for my fuzzy Italian hubby :)

Katie
showbizkp[at]gmail[dot]com

Sonya Allstun said...

I would give this to my son he hates that he has such hairy legs LOL

sallstun
at
hotmail
dot
com

Jennifer said...

I would give this to my husband.

jennylovesjeff (at) hotmail (dot) com

Jan said...

I'd give it to my husband. He could really use it! I'd be happy if he would use it at least....

Kate said...

I think it might be useful for the daddio!

strycker@slu.edu

Sarah Z said...

I would give this to my Dad!
Thanks
Sarah
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

Molly C. said...

I would give this to my dh, with the understanding that he needed to share with me.lol

Christine said...

I would give this to my fiance. He's always complaining about his old razors.

Christine said...

I blogged about this giveaway.

http://nomorecages.blogspot.com/2009/06/swerve-razor-giveaway.html

Entry #1

Christine said...

I blogged about this giveaway.

http://nomorecages.blogspot.com/2009/06/swerve-razor-giveaway.html

Entry #2

Liz Mays said...

I'd give it to my daughter for her bf. Yikers.
doot65[at]comcast{dot}com

Anonymous said...

I would give this to my husband. garrettsambo@aol.com

guettel78 said...

I would probably give this to my dad, though it would really be for a gift for my mom, who for years has been trying to get my dad to deal with his unruly neck and back hair. Thanks for the chance to win!

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 said...

I tweeted the giveaway (guettel78): http://twitter.com/guettel78/status/2155452585

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 said...

I blogged about the giveaway here: http://slavetoacademia.blogspot.com/2009/06/swerve-razor-giveaway.html

Entry 1

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

guettel78 said...

I blogged about the giveaway here: http://slavetoacademia.blogspot.com/2009/06/swerve-razor-giveaway.html

Entry 2

gkaufmanss@yahoo.com

Kim F said...

I would love to give this to my husband, but know he would not use it. Instead I would give this to my son. He borrows my disposale razors all the time to shave his body. Does anybody remember back in the day when all boys wanted hair on their chests,legs,and arms. What happened?

Anonymous said...

No nektie for Father's Day hope to make this the best and most unusal Father's Day Gift EVER!!!!!!!!!! mnay thanks SW raymondw345@AOl.com

Anonymous said...

I would give it to my brother in law. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4