Giveaway Love Monday Mr. Linky

Monday, May 18, 2009

I thought it would be nice to share other giveaways with all my friends. It is Giveaway Love Monday and yes, I am starting it on Sunday. Starting next week it will go up on Mondays. If you have a giveaway, please go ahead and list it here. Each week, when I close out Mr. Linky and start a new one, the links will be saved in the post as html. This will give you a permanent link on my site. Please use the format blog title/giveaway item/ending date.

After you have done that, please support my giveaways by entering.

My Current Giveaways are:

My Car Pet

Giveaway Love Monday Participants
1. MudPiesandMaryJanes/Finger Painting Set/ends 5/22
2. MrsDealFinder (KitchenAid Mixer Giveaway ends 5/24)
3. TheDirtyShirt/EurekaTent/ends6/1
4. $50 Photofiddle Gift Certificate 5/30
5. hotel for dogs dvd 5-22
6. energizer slipper giveaway
7. daddy diaper changing toolbox ends 6-2
8. Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife Rubbermaid set 5/30
9. It's Frugal Being Green ($238.30 Coupons, end 5/24)
10. Gobs of Giveaways ~ Nature's Source Natural Cleaners ~ 5/19
11. Gobs of Giveaways ~ County Bob's All Purpose Sauce ~ 5/23
12. JLD - SafetyTat temporary tattoo's Ends 5.21.09
13. JLD - BISSELL LITTLE GREEN MACHINE Ends 5.26.09
14. JLD - Microplane Box Grater Ends 5.29.09
15. JLD - Slim Perfect Clothing $100 Gift Card Ends 5.29.09
16. JLD - Naturally Knotty Tote Ends 5.29.09
17. JLD - Shelf Reliance - Can Food Cansolidator Ends 5.26.09
18. JLD - Swedish Designs - Skillet Rack - Ends 5.26.09
19. JLD - Baby Dipper Bowl & Spoon Set Ends 5.31.09
20. JLD - Kolobags - Laptop Sleeve
21. JLD - Internet Password Organizer Ends 6.2.09
22. JLD - KEURIG PLATINUM BREWING MACHINE Ends 6.8.09
23. 4BabyAndMom- Boob Tube by Mama Mio- Ends 5.22.09
24. 4BabyAndMom- Sexy in 6 Book- Ends 5.25.09
25. 4BabyAndMom- Agoo Activewear Tee or Tank- Ends 5.26.09
26. Moomettesgram's Musings (500 Business Cards from UPrinting) ends 5/21
27. Moomette's Magnificents Reviews (Ageless anti-aging Perfume) ends 5/27
28. Target Gift Cards 5/31
29. VizZle Visual Learning Software 5/31
30. 09/06/05 - Leapfrog Tag System 3 Books (CanContests.com)
31. Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife Ufadili shirt 5/30

Learn more about Giveaway Love Monday here.
Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

5 comments:

The Marc Chamot Report said...

It's really sad to hear that you have two wonderful kids with autism. I have seen some folks in Arkansas that their kids have autism, and my heart cried for them.

I don't know much about autism, but I'm going to do a little research and a blog story on some diseases that are most common in the rural Midwest.

I truly believe that certain fertilizers and pesticides are the root cause of most of these problems, but government still refuse to listen.

Tammy said...

I am proud of both my kids. Only my oldest has autism. He is great. The sad part is how some people treat him.

Head Cookie said...

Thanks for following me on Twitter I go by WillowBreeze1 on Twitter but I do have a blog which is www.jadeyshouse.blogspot.com Yay for giveaways and please visit my blog as well. Thank you.

Head Cookie said...

Oh by the way I have four beautiful kids and my youngest who is 2 1/2 is my son and he is Autistic. I just started a support group in my area for parents, friends and relatives. I am hoping for a big turnout.

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4