My destination is Tampa, FL because that is where my sister lives and I can stay with her for free. If I am lucky, I will be one of the sweepstakes winners for either a weekend getaway (3 days/2 nights) for two – 3 winners will be chosen or a week long vacation for four – 2 winners will be chosen. Drawings will be held on or around 4/1/09, 5/1/09 and 6/1/09. This sweepstake is being sponsored by Kissimmee and I would love to be one of the winners for the week long vacation and stay in Kissimmee for my reunion. My reunion is only 3 days, but I would make it just the final night if I was staying in Kissimmee.

There are so many things to do in Kissimmee , FL. I would do the walking tour in the historic downtown district. I would go to the Osceola County Historical Society and Pioneer Museum and visit the 1898 “Cracker House” and the 1900s General Store. There is a blacksmith shop and a sugar cane mill that my kids would love. We would have to travel to the nearby waterparks in Orlando. Wet n’ Wild and SeaWorld’s WaterPark Aquatica would be a big hit with my kids.
I love that there are so many things to do in Kissimmee that do not cost any money. You can go fishing or canoing on Lake Tohopekaliga or spend a day at the beach. They are known for doing Exotic Car Festivals and everyone in my family loves cars. Admission is free and it is usually an all day event. My husband would be in heaven.
If you are looking for a vacation destination, check into going to Kissimmee. You can stay at a campground & RV Park, rent a room at a Hotel or Motel, or stay in a vacation rental home. You are sure to find something in Kissimmee that the whole family will enjoy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment