Safety Tats Review and Giveaway Clsoed

Sunday, March 8, 2009


I have heard about SafetyTats and have wondered how my son would react to them. I was able to try both the temporary tattoo that you apply directly to the skin and the write on sticker. My son is extremely sensitive about anything touching his skin. I tried, and was able to get part of the Original Safety Tat temporary tattoo on his arm. He would not let me get the backing fully saturated before clawing it off. I expected that reaction. I was surprised he allowed me to even try to put it on his arm. The temporary tattoo comes with "I Have Autism" on it and you can have your phone number printed on them.

I had better luck with the Quick stick write-on! stickers. You are supposed to apply them to the skin, but that wasn't going to happen. I applied it to his shirt, wrote our phone number on it and my son was fine with it. The Quick stick write-on! comes with "If Lost, Please Call" and a place to write your phone number. You also get a little pen to use to write on the sticker. An added feature, is that you can specify Boy, Girl, or Boy/Girl Combo.

I am happy that we will have 3 winners for this giveaway. The prize will be one Quick Stick Write-on Travel 6-pack just specify Boy, Girl or Boy/Girl Combo for each winner. Only one pack per winner. They also gave me a special discount code for 15% off of purchases of $15 or more. This code is good from March 9, 2009 to April 9, 2009. Coupon Code: LearningFelt09

This Giveaway will run from March 9, 2009 to March 13, 2009. The winners will be announced on March 14, 2009. Below are rules for entering this giveaway. Good luck.

• MAIN RULE – Visit SafetyTat and come back and leave a comment telling me which is your favorite tat. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
• 1 Extra Entry - Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Favorite AutismLearningFelt on Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Twitter this giveaway and leave your twitter name in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog let me know in a separate comment
• 2 Extra Entries - Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and SafetyTat , and let me know in a separate comment

25 comments:

Tammy said...

I will post Monday if this is USA only or International. I'm waiting for a reply from my sponsor. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

i like the dog one for lost

autumn398 (at) yahoo.com

casey aubut said...

I like the Pink flower write ons for my daughter and the write on Giraffe for my son! Great Idea!!
cassandra@aubut.net

Anonymous said...

my grandaughter would love this thanks for the chance

Heather B said...

Being that my 7 year old son is Autistic.. I have Autism is my favorite. I think the allergy ones are great as well.

Carter Family said...

I like the Autsim Tats and the Travel Tats

These are a great idea because the kids can't get them off...

Anonymous said...

I think that the allergy ones are good. I, however; have three Autistic boys. I really think that those are awesome! My high-functioning child would love the dinosaur ones!

Sandy said...

This is an interesting product!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood:0)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

what a neat idea for a product + a great giveaway.

i am stopping by to welcome you to the SITS community, we are thrilled you joined!

DiPaola Momma said...

Welcome to the SITStahood! looks like you have some great prouducts there and wonderful support and info for famlies in need. GREAT!

Julie said...

Nice giveaway...and good idea. I've wanted to get a bracelet for my son but didn't think he would wear it. I like the basic tat that says "I have Autism". If they made them with spongebob he would wear them all over his body!

Julie said...

I twittered the contest (twitter name is sporadiccook)
I forgot to say welcome to the SITS community :)

Carma Sez said...

I wanted to come by and welcome you to the SITS community! I know that you will enjoy being a part of this great group of women bloggers. Lots of inspiration and support :-)
carma

Lisa M said...

I like the original tat's with Tessa. :)

Dropped in to say welcome to SITS! Have a great day and thanks for the contest!

sallyanne03 said...

I love that they have tats for children with diabetes,autism, non verbal, and peanut allergies. This can save a lot of stress and worry. I like the write on diabetes girl design, and also the write on giraffe. I think that this is a very wonderful giveaway, and thank you so much for sharing this with us! sallyanne03@gmail.cm

Just Lisa said...

I like the girl tat two packs! Super cool!

Stopping by from SITS to wish you a warm welcome! But I'd love to win a prize, too!

karen4322 said...

Such a great product! I like the Skittles the cat for my little girl. Thank you for the chance to win!

Charity S said...

If Lost please help tat.(rocket)

Thanks

charisscharity[at]yahoo[dot]com

Susan said...

this is great for any child. Great invention. I love the Butterfly Lost please help tattoo.

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4