Parking Pal Giveaway Closed

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love doing giveaways for child safety items. This one is a really neat one that helps address one of my big problems that I have with my children. This would be, keeping them in one spot while I get grocery's into the car and unlock their doors.

These are magnetic circles with handprints in the center. Your child stands at the car with their hand on the magnetic hand. My daughter thinks it is cute, my son needs a little time to get used to using it. I love the fact that they are magnetic and not stickers. I can move them from car to car.

This Giveaway will run from February 22, 2009 to February 27, 2009. The winner will be announced on February 28, 2009. Below are rules for entering this giveaway. Good luck.

• MAIN RULE –Visit ParkingPal and leave a comment telling me which product you like best. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
• 1 Extra Entry - Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Favorite AutismLearningFelt on Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
* 1 Extra Entry - Twitter this giveaway and leave your twitter name in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog let me know in a separate comment
• 2 Extra Entries - Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and ParkingPal, and let me know in a separate comment

26 comments:

Sheila Hickmon said...

I tweeted!

http://twitter.com/mom2anutball/status/1239945097

hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

Unknown said...

I love the dino magnet for my daughter. She's dino crazy. This is such a great idea. Thanks.

tawndam said...

what kid isn't dino-crazy?
My daughter is starting to work with special-needs kids on a middle-school level but I'm sure her mentors would find this very helpful... Great idea

Heather said...

We already have the Dinosaur magnet and my four year old LOVES it. I would love to win the FlowerPal for our daughter!

Anonymous said...

The FlowerPal would be our favorite. Thanks!
lisanne411(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tammy said...

Sorry to take so long getting this question answered. Yes, this is open to international.

Anonymous said...

SoccerPal!
Big soccer fans here.



clarkmurdock@yahoo.com

~ April ~ EnchantedDandelions said...

Oooh, so many good ones to chose from. I think I would pick the Fishy one- so fun and whimsical!

Donna M. Clark said...

FlowerPal Magnet is the one I would most like. This is a really good idea. Thank you for having this giveaway.

 
ss_blog_claim=efd97d1ec2b9f052d4d71216f85a691f ss_blog_claim=7ed72c83a68d9f2d5c811eae5436d4f4