Product Information: "Indigo Ocean Dreams Audio CD(approximately 60 minutes) Indigo Ocean Dreams is a 60 minute CD/audio book designed to entertainyour child in an ocean setting while introducing them to fourrelaxation and stress-management techniques. Children follow their seafriends along as they learn to release and manage anger with AngryOctopus, build self-esteem with Affirmation Weaver, implementbreathing with Sea Otter Cove and visualize with Bubble Riding. The narration is accompanied by calming sounds of dolphins, sea ottersand gentle waves. An additional music sound track is included tofurther enhance your child's relaxation experience. These proventechniques encourage wellness and provide tools for children whosuffer from anxiety, stress, trauma, hyperactivity, anger, sleepissues and lack of confidence."
Emily Canibano with Sky Yoga Studio has generously donated this CD to one lucky winner.
This Giveaway will run from January 7, 2009 to January 13, 2009. The winner will be announced on January 14, 2009. Below are rules for entering this giveaway. Good luck.
• MAIN RULE – Tell me who you want to enter this giveaway for and why. (remember if this rule is not followed then no others will count)
• 1 Extra Entry - Stumble this post and leave your Stumble name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Favorite AutismLearningFelt on Technorati and leave your name (I will be checking) in a separate comment
• 1 Extra Entry - Follow my blog let me know in a separate comment
• 2 Extra Entries - Write a post on your blog linking to my blog and Sky Yoga Studio

14 comments:
I want to enter this giveaway for my daughter. She loves dolphins and this would help her when she has trouble to fall asleep. She received a cd player for her room for Christmas so she would be able to listen to it in bed.
I would love to win this for my son. He has an autism spectrum disorder and this soundslike it would be helpful while trying to get him to unwind. Thank you for offering this giveaway! rhonda (at) acedesignstudio (dot) com
this would be great for my son - think he would enjoy it!
follower
technorati faved
valerie2350
thanks so much for the giveaway, it looks like a great cd to help my daughter relax
great giveaway for kids, thanks freecycling2@gmail.com
This would be for my daughter. She is a special needs child who responds very well to music
I would love to win this for my 2 toddlers, one of which who has SPD, and has trouble calming down at times.
I have an ADD neice. I think this would help her relax and get focused on her homework, etc.
Thanks!
couponcrazymom00 at gamil dot com
I would like this for my 9 year old son. Thank you.
I'd love to win this for me. I'm pregnant with my 4th and due in 2 months. I'd love to have this to listen to to help calm the whole family when we're tense, but especially during labor.
Even after that, though, I'd like to try putting this on in the playroom to help the kids calm down.
offthespaceship at myway dot com
I would love to have this for my kids, my son has ADHD/Asperger's and my daughter is developmentally delayed and has a lot of anger/frustration/self esteem issues. They would both benefit greatly from this.
I would love to give this to my little cousin.
charlies_secret_angel2006 at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment