On Autism Awareness Twitter day, I won a Child Locator from My Precious Kid. I just got it today. I love it. I checked out the range by leaving the little bear on one side of the house, and went to the other side of the house to see if I could hear it. I could. Thumbs up for that. It is small and easy to operate. Two thumbs up for that, because if something is complicated, I am less inclined to use it. Cheers also for the batteries already installed. Nothing worse then having to go out and find special batteries.The Child Locator is available in brown and pink. The specs are as follows:
1. The Teddy Bear Receiver delivers a loud 56 DB intermittent chirp/beeping sound that functions over 150 Feet away from the Keychain Transmitter.
2. Available in Pink or Brown.
3. Teddy Bear Dimensions: 2 5/8" L x 1 1/2" W.
4. Keychain Transmitter Dimensions: 2 1/4".
5. Both units are water and shock resistant, with long-life batteries already installed.
My son is a wanderer. Going grocery shopping can be challenging at times. It is amazing how quickly he can move when I turn to get something off the shelf. Now, I don't have to run all over the store to find him. I also love the fact that it is small and easy to attach to his belt or shoes. I most definitely recommend this product.

0 comments:
Post a Comment